New

A forum dedicated to the younger people living with MS reflecting their unique concerns.
thefireorgan

New

Post by thefireorgan »

Diagnosed less than a month ago. Since then I have tried taking to "intensive nutrition" and Vitamin D supplements. Working on improving that regimen all the time.
Anyway, a little about my sitch: I'm a full time college student from the PNW about to turn 22. First symptom, some tingling and numbness in right foot, stiff knees. Leading to diagnosis-nystagmus.
Right now I am in the middle of an exacerbation. Steroids got rid of the nystagmus again but I'm still experiencing numb/tingly hands and various other parts in my body (including around my jaw/lips), some difficulty speaking swallowing, very stiff legs/awkward gait and fatigue. Also, it seems I've been feeling a bit clammy lately, from what I've read this doesn't seem to be MS related.
My biggest problem is that I don't have insurance. I'd like to try LDN but I get the feeling my neuro (who I pay $400 out of pocket to see) won't prescribe it. Also, I'm fighting through this so I can stay in school and graduate soon, hopefully going on to study neuroscience or something along those lines in grad school...
Any tips?
dez2000
Family Member

Re: New

Post by dez2000 »

MS is curable if you choose make the effort. The klenner protocol is posted here.

Dr. Klenner is quoted in the Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine as saying that "some physicians would stand by and see their patient die rather than use ascorbic acid because in their finite minds it exists only as a vitamin."
The study of Dr F R Klenner’s life, as doctor in Reidsville NC is a classic example of a daring pioneer in medicine who chose to cure, not just treat his patients. Let him become your doctor. The Klenner Protocol is his cure for MS. …dez...

Return to “Under 25 with MS”