19 With MS

A forum dedicated to the younger people living with MS reflecting their unique concerns.
kaebean
Getting to Know You...

19 With MS

Post by kaebean »

I was diagnosed a year ago after having a seizure in my dorm room and waking up blind at age 18. Since then, I've had botched spinal taps, bad drug reactions and little hope. Luckily, I changed doctors and am now feeling better than ever. I've taken my experiences and started a blog, especially for women with MS, in which I discuss medications, healthy recipes, MS friendly exercise and more. Here's the link for anyone who's interested:

http://bumpymsadventures.blogspot.com/
dez2000
Family Member

Re: 19 With MS

Post by dez2000 »

I do not know if you can reverse your circumstance. Most disease stems from diet and lifestyle. Most real health scientists have come to the conclusion that all ill health and disease is dietary. After my experiences and 20 years of research, I can only Agee.
Dr F R Klenner developed a cure for MS used around the world by doctors who care; It is posted here on this site under, ‘klenner protocol'

Another conclusion expressed by health scientist is, All Disease is Curable.

Our Lack of good health is big business, and therefore fueled by self interest.

I am 81 years and what a doctor told me 50 years ago, after though Physical, 'disgustingly healthy’. If you want to be healthy, do it yourself, be your own doctor. Apparently you have access to the Internet. Knowledge is power. For me it is the internet, the most powerful tool ever developed. All the knowledge for health is there. The key words are diet, vitamin C, vitamins, minerals and supplements. To start down the road to health, start with: 'sugar the sweetest poison of all’.
My goto site is; ‘doctoryourself.com’. If you thoroughly investigate this site, you may never be of ill health for the rest of your life, except for physical injuries. Only you can attain a healthy life. Is it worth it? For me it has been and is.
The study of Dr F R Klenner’s life, as doctor in Reidsville NC is a classic example of a daring pioneer in medicine who chose to cure, not just treat his patients. Let him become your doctor. The Klenner Protocol is his cure for MS. …dez...

Return to “Under 25 with MS”