I am undiagnosed

A forum dedicated to the younger people living with MS reflecting their unique concerns.
RyanYum
Family Member

I am undiagnosed

Post by RyanYum »

I fairly sure i have this disease

It started when i feel from a pull up bar at my gfs house 4 years ago and i had tingling sensations down into my feet and didn't feel the need to eat. Throughout the years i noticed i felt less intelligent and could barely hold conversations with other people. Not only that but my lower extremities had reduced sensitivity and my muscles would be continually stiff to the point where i tore my adductor, lats, and rotator cuff all in one year from running track. Then nearly a 9 months ago I i was swimming and had tingling sensations throughout my entire body and then what felt like fire ran down the length of my body into my face. I could barely walk and was rushed to the hospital where they did a shit ton of tests but found nothing wrong. Now im having tiny relapses every 4-6 weeks where it seems to be a burning sensation from my stomache to my throat and during this time i feel really sick like as if i was infected. Also while these episodes happen my gait gets messed up and i can barely speak, at one point i couldn't even read let alone process thought. There are so many symptoms it's really hard to describe them all.

symptoms that stay with me
sensitivity to touch
cognitive problems
numbness in groin lower extremities
bad sense of smell
bad sense of taste
reduced stamina
inability to digest food well
muscle stiffness
symptoms that come and go prevelant during relapses
muscle spasms
gait problems
left eye pain
white lines
blurred vision
tingling
stomach pain
inability to read
inability to think/ process information (i feel like a vegetable, i sit there staring at a wall when this happens)
lack of strength
emotional problems(crying for no reason)

do you think this is ms, it sounds like it is to me. If it is ms what kind do i have and is it treatable so far my symptoms seem like progressive remissive multiple sclerosis
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Re: I am undiagnosed

Post by jimmylegs »

hi ryan I answered you on your other post
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
RyanYum
Family Member

Re: I am undiagnosed

Post by RyanYum »

Thanks bud, i just answered that one. :)

Return to “Under 25 with MS”