MRI tomorrow and scared

This is the place to ask questions if you have symptoms that suggest MS, but aren't yet diagnosed.
amandabroom

MRI tomorrow and scared

Post by amandabroom »

Hello everyone. I'm new here and waiting in a diagnosis. I go for my MRI tomorrow morning. I'm so ready for some type of answer. My symptoms have included: severe headaches, blurred vision (worse at night), dizzy and light headed, electrical type pains in my arms, numbness an pin like sensations in feet and severe fatigue. I had also had months worth of blood test. My WBC is getting lower each month (currently 3.2). Also I tested very high for the enstine Barr virus. My doctor told me it has been linked to MS (over 22 is positive. Mine is 81!) Anyone else have these symptoms? Hopefully I will know something tomorrow about my MRI results. Pretty scared about what I may hear but ready for an answer.
milesap
Family Elder

Re: MRI tomorrow and scared

Post by milesap »

If your diagnosed with MS in spite of what your Neuro says get checked for CCSVI, if positive and treated you may drastically reduce your symptoms.
DougL
Family Elder

Post by DougL »

good luck. let us know what happens
amandabroom

Post by amandabroom »

Well my MRI came back clear. Can you still have MS with nothing showing up on a MRI? They did it without contrast.
civickiller
Family Elder

Post by civickiller »

a few people on here have/has had EBV before.
want2bike
Family Elder

Post by want2bike »

You need to find out what is causing your sympthoms. Your genetics may not give you MS but you do have things in your body making you sick. Your food choices could be the answer to your problems. Check out the diet section on this site which will explain a healthy diet you can follow.

Return to “Undiagnosed”