LFT wrote:sorry, another edit correction to above main post:
"neurological diseases like MS, ALS, etc are undisguised Lymes disease."
neurological diseases like MS, ALS, etc are UNDIAGNOSED Lymes disease.
ElliotB wrote:Thrilled you are feeling better!!!
"I do not meet the MS criteria yet since I don’t have at least 8 lesions"
Where did you hear this? I am not aware of such a criteria. In fact, it is my understanding there are a small percentage of individuals with MS that do not have any lesions.
Dissemination in space demonstrated by
• MRI evidence of 9 or more T2 brain lesions
• or 2 or more spinal cord lesions
• or 4-8 brain and 1 spinal cord lesion
• or positive VEP with 4-8 MRI lesions
• or positive VEP with <4 brain lesions plus 1 spinal cord lesion
Users browsing this forum: SnappyK