One-sided hyperreflexia

This is the place to ask questions if you have symptoms that suggest MS, but aren't yet diagnosed.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Re: One-sided hyperreflexia

Post by jimmylegs »

coincidentally, an excerpt from my current reading: "In 2007, the State Government of New South Wales allocated AUD$2,000,000 to invest in an alternative, experimental governance approach to transform current water planning and overall catchment governance."
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
christobelle
Family Member

Post by christobelle »

Your reading matter is quite varied isn't it??!

The chemist didn't have the magnesium glycinate. He suggested a health food store so I might try to get there on Friday.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

yep it is all over the place. one deadline down, on to marking :S hehe
hope you don't have too much more trouble tracking down that mag glycinate!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
christobelle
Family Member

Post by christobelle »

You have me intrigued now!! What is the deadline for? And marking? Teacher?

And yes, hopefully I am able to find it. Chemist seemed to think that the health food store should stock it being that they have a larger range of the vitamin supplements. I might give a few a call today just to see if they do have it, and if so get it put aside until I can go and pick it up.

Will be very interesting to see if it does help too!! And more importantly if it doesn't make me ill lol
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

ah, I'm not so qualified as that - half student half teacher. working on my masters atm. had to hand a paper in this morning and now am marking undergrad quizzes. then on to readings and musings and writings and reviewings and so on and so on!

so. I'm sure you'll be able to find mag glycinate. it's generally very easy on the GI tract.

that said, maxing out on the dietary is always the best starting point! I haven't made much progress on mine yet today. saving up for later I guess ;D
christobelle
Family Member

Post by christobelle »

Ah the joys of study!! I finished my masters a few years ago. I actually really enjoyed it. I will probably even go back for more study down the track I think.....

I do need to up the dietary element though. I am going to have a proper look over my intake of various different nutrients over the ensuing weeks! I was quite surprised my calcium wasn't lower. I double checked though and it wasn't actually in the mid range (as I had thought) it was at the lower end, so there may also be something in that.

7 weeks til the MRI. Will wait and see what that says I guess....!
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

I'm enjoying it too :) no rest for the wicked though!!
I probably should get a sense of what my dietary intakes are lately as well. I haven't been as well behaved since back to school, that's for sure!

Return to “Undiagnosed”