Could this be MS?

This is the place to ask questions if you have symptoms that suggest MS, but aren't yet diagnosed.
ttyo

Could this be MS?

Post by ttyo »

I am really trying to figure out what is going on with me. About a week ago I had what er docs called a migraine. I was driving and had a headache with nausau. Then my hands got tingly and I felt like I was gonna pass out. I pulled over and my hands started clinch up. I had all I could do to barely call 911. They did ct it was clear. I have no real history of migraines but have had bad headaches with nausau.

Since this episode I have progressively gotten weird things happen. I got right side weakness and tingling on the right side. Went to er again they wanted to do a mri and mra. Thought still migraine, nerve related or blocked arteries. But my doctor needed to schedule the tests. I still haven't had them done.
I have had quite a few people ask if they are considering ms. I thought not but looked into it and I have every symptom but don't have anything wrong with my eyes.

I also since incident have a hard time driving as I don't feel well get headache and nauseous.

Some symptoms are new and some maybe a year of them.

What do you guys think?? Thanks in advance!

Radiology just called and scheduled a mri and mra of my brain and mra of my neck. I can't wait to finally have some aswers.
ttyo

Re: Could this be MS?

Post by ttyo »

Any input?
misslux
Family Member

Post by misslux »

Have you seen a neurologist? They need to rule out a lot of things first since many of the symptoms can be found in other conditions as well.

Hope you get some answers soon!
lyndacarol
Family Elder

Post by lyndacarol »

ttyo wrote:Any input?
Check your new messages.
ttyo

Post by ttyo »

So my results are in from the mri/ mra. My mra of brain and neck were all clear. The mri on other hand showed many small foci on my brain. The radiologist noted according to my doctor that it could be from MS, something with my heart putting off blood clots to my brain, or just migraines. Mr doctor doesn't believe it's heart related but has scheduled a stress echo which will be done this tuesday. I guess i will have to wait till September to neurologist to try and hopefully rule out MS. I am really hoping it's not MS but with all my symptoms and now this it makes me really believe that this is the answer to all my symptoms.

Return to “Undiagnosed”