My story so far....

This is the place to ask questions if you have symptoms that suggest MS, but aren't yet diagnosed.
Robinsnest

My story so far....

Post by Robinsnest »

My story so far....

In 2006 I had an MRI done due to feelings of unsteadiness and split second blackouts. Several lesions were found, 1st doctor said it was probable benign MS (whatever that is), second said the lesions were " small vessel ischemic changes, I think" Yes, he did say: "I think" and decided it was not MS, but Fibro, based on the tender spots I also have Chronic Myofascial Pain, Restless Legs, Tonic Pupil, migraines and no large reflexes.

So I lived with the pain , unsteadiness etc..

In 2011 I had a seizure during an extremely bad series of the blackouts. Tests for epilepsy followed, but nothing showed up abnormal, decided it was Tramadol I was on for pain. I stopped the medication but I am still having the blackouts, they are rare though and I immediately sit down when they start and they stop then.

April 2013 things started going really haywire, weakness in arms and legs, tingling in fingertips, numbness in toes of right foot, peroneal tendon problems (I have the nicest podiatrist for that) and trouble swallowing. I saw my regular doctor today and she ordered all the usual blood tests same as everyone before her has. Not a problem, I'm willing to cooperate, even though the tests have come back normal every time.

Earlier this year I was diagnosed with carpel tunnel in both arms

In August I was diagnosed with Sciatica

Earlier this month, I started seeing some letters (black) as red, eyes checked, nothing wrong

A couple weeks ago I got the walking on rock feeling again, this time with my toe feeling constricted.

Today I went in for trouble swallowing again, throat was checked and x-rayed, nothing found. I was told it was Globus Syndrome, which it clearly cannot be since on the sheet she gave me it says "Eating food or drinking fluids does not seem to get rid of it. Yet it is not noticeable during the actual act of swallowing food or liquids". Ummmmm I distinctly remember telling her and the nurse I WAS having trouble while eating and drinking.

So, I just keep hanging in there, taking each day as it comes :)
twitchpain

Re: My story so far....

Post by twitchpain »

That's a bummer. Hopefully they can figure out something soon.
Robinsnest

Re: My story so far....

Post by Robinsnest »

So, I got a private response stating my symptoms are all also symptoms of low vitamin b12? Last time it was checked it was:

VITAMIN B12 838 - normal range 301 - 1100 pg/mL

So I don't think that is the problem. My D is fine also.