Starting to really dislike doctors

This is the place to ask questions if you have symptoms that suggest MS, but aren't yet diagnosed.
dana1985
Family Member

Re: Starting to really dislike doctors

Post by dana1985 »

There is magnesium in the supplement I have been taking for two weeks now.

Still know my symptoms are not from a mood disorder... I am a perfectly happy individual. I love my job. I have a great support system consisting of my spouse, parents, extended family and friends. I love my home, pets, everything. I can recognize coping methods that are effective for me when I am feeling stressed. I sing in the car and still do all of the things I enjoy on a daily basis. I take care of myself as far as hygiene, mental well being and getting enough sleep. I feel good about my life as a whole. I am definitely not depressed. The only thing that truly has me anxious and upset is not knowing the cause of my symptoms...

There are soooooooo many disorders and diseases and things that can cause similar symptoms to that of which I am experiencing and perhaps the doctors I am seeing just don't know how to think outside of the box and consider some of the disorders that are maybe not their typical "go to" disorders like Lyme, Lupus, MS, ALS, BFS, etc...

I have noticed that with taking the magnesium over the past two weeks the widespread twitching I was experience has reduced pretty significantly, but the pain and fatigue has continued... But I am still thrilled that one issue has been improved.. cuz while that one wasn't painful or debilitating, it was sure annoying! hehe.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Starting to really dislike doctors

Post by jimmylegs »

hi again, may i ask which supplement product exactly? i am interested in form of magnesium used, how much elemental mag provided, how many pills represent 1 serving, how many servings are suggested per day, whether you are following package instructions or doing a personal variation of any kind, that kind of thing.
the other thing to look at is competition. is there anything else in your supplement that might be interfering with magnesium absorption?
glad to hear that your supplement regimen appears to be linked to some improvement. now i am even more curious to hear how much magnesium you are getting daily from food and your supplement. even a slight improvement does hint that you could do well to look at some other things as well. for example if your mag has been low, you may not have been able to utilize vitamin d3 properly. there are all kinds of interesting things to look into. do you have a vit d3 regimen currently?
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.

Return to “Undiagnosed”