Page 1 of 1

need help

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:25 am
by embolization
Hi im trying to speak with anybody that understands pelvic venous congestion in males and trying to find a doctor or interventional radiologist in the uk who can help me because trying to get pct funding without a consultants support is imposssible if anybody can help please contact me I am new to the support sites and struggle to communicate and i get no responces from any comments thank you

Re: need help

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:39 am
by jimmylegs
all i can suggest is to find some academic research on the subject, and contact the corresponding authors. if you can't find a uk-based study, you could ask the authors if they know of anyone in the uk who could help. use the corresponding author email address only. hope that does some good..

Re: need help

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:03 am
by andreagwolford
Pelvic congestion syndrome (PCS) is a disorder defined by the painful presence of abnormally blood-filled (varicose) veins in the pelvis.Therapy options for PCS include minimally invasive methods to deprive varicose veins of their blood supply, prolonged use of medication and surgery. Vein Embolization is a common treatment for PCS. I just found a site for you from UK Hope it helps!

Get Well Soon