Page 2 of 3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:47 am
by patientx
mshusband wrote:I love the sarcasm ... too bad those of "that ilk" (the famous line that got me in trouble) don't come into threads like this and respond. They only attack weak threads when trying to rebut CCSVI (yet it's funny they say that their loved ones should be at the front of the line when the time comes).


Yeah...I really don't want yet another thread to devolve into all of that. It doesn't accomplish anything, and the information becomes hard to find.


So, I'd hate to see this thread become filled with sarcasm and snide comments.

Based on your internet reading, if you really believe CCSVI is the cause of your wife's MS and that the liberation procedure will stop it, by all means you are doing the right thing by getting her the treatment.

Best of luck.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:04 am
by concerned
mshusband wrote:I love the sarcasm ... too bad those of "that ilk" (the famous line that got me in trouble) don't come into threads like this and respond. They only attack weak threads when trying to rebut CCSVI (yet it's funny they say that their loved ones should be at the front of the line when the time comes).

...


I know you're just trying to instigate, but I'm not going to bite. One more time I will ask you to stop making personal attacks towards me and just try to act civil.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:00 am
by MrSuccess
more good news ..... I assume .... but how can we comment without understanding what is being said in the video ? :idea:






Mr. Success

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:19 am
by margom
Dear friends,

I will try to help you understand what is going on with CCSVI here in Serbia ! As you may have heard our Minister has given "green light" for the procedure to take place at the Clinic in the city of Nish (220km south of Belgrade). It happened in early February and since then Dr Dragan Milic and Dr Sasha Zivic have been trying to put up a team of interventional radiologist, sonographer and vascular surgeons, and to start with interventions. They have started with procedures and had impressive results, that is, they have found stenoses in 100% MS patients they have examined. Since then they have done interventions in 32 patients (31 baloon diletations and 1 stent).
In the interview you may have seen on Youtube, dr Sasha Zivic explained everything I said in my text above, and invited other doctors and Clinics in Serbia to take part in CCSVI studies and procedures. Also, he said that every patient who have had the Liberation procedure felt absolute benefits, and that any type of MS qualifies for CCSVI intervention. For example, they had a female patient who was in a wheelchair for many (I think over 10) years, and 15 days after the procedure she began to walk with crutches. Ofcourse he underlined that the better the condition of the patient was before the procedure, the easier the recovery will be after the Liberation.
The Clinic in Nish is primarily trying to organize the lists of patients from Serbia , but doctors are planning to start doing the procedure for the foreign patients too, in the near future.
Best wishes for you all people !

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:39 am
by prairiegirl
Margom,
Thanks so much for relaying that information from Serbia-- look forward to hearing more CCSVI treatment results from your country!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:39 am
by Perky
Excellent news! Thankyou for explaining that for us, Margom. Am I right in thinking CCSVI treatment is to be offered under what is Serbia's equivalent of the national health service in Britain, ie paid for by the state rather than privately by the patient?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:58 am
by Maestro
Good news,
good Minister good Doctors, good Country
Thank you.
:D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:02 pm
by margom
Perky wrote:Excellent news! Thankyou for explaining that for us, Margom. Am I right in thinking CCSVI treatment is to be offered under what is Serbia's equivalent of the national health service in Britain, ie paid for by the state rather than privately by the patient?


Thats right Perky, the intervention will be paid by the social security for all domestic patients.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:05 pm
by Shueywho
This is wonderful. Go Serbia!! The more countries that begin doing this, the harder it will be for these "larger, wealthy" nations to keep delaying, even delaying research with a treatment arm.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:16 pm
by cheerleader
Thanks for the explanation, margom..that's what I was looking for!

What is especially interesting to me is that Dr. Dragan Milic--the vascular surgeon investigating CCSVI--was honored earlier this year by the American Association of Vascular Surgery as the best young vascular surgeon outside the US. Milic thanks his mentor--Dr. Peter Glavatsky of the Mayo Clinic...

This recognition has been awarded for the first time to a doctor from Serbia.
Doctor Milic works at the Clinical Center in the City of Nis. Several thousands of patients with vein problems have been successfully treated at this center. There were patients from other countries, too coming to Nis for medical treatment.
‘Blic’ learned about the recognition given to Doctor Milic from a patient since a modest doctor did not want to go in public.
‘This recognition means a world to me. I am so happy that I was awarded by professors from whose books I was learning. I have been invited to attend the congress of vascular surgeons that shall be held in Boston from June 9 to 13. I shall attend all sessions and there shall be a ceremony at which I shall receive my recognition which also includes an award of USD 7,000. However, for me it is more important that I shall have the opportunity to spend several months at various American clinics with my mentor Peter Glavatsky, the chief vascular surgeon of the ‘Mayo’ clinic’, Doctor Milic says.
The recognition to Serbian doctor was given to him on the basis of research of treatment of veins which he published in the most prestigious American publications for vascular surgery.


link
I hope he shares his discovery and treatment of CCSVI at the Mayo clinic while he visits.
cheer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:45 pm
by Trish317
cheerleader wrote:Thanks for the explanation, margom..that's what I was looking for!

What is especially interesting to me is that Dr. Dragan Milic--the vascular surgeon investigating CCSVI--was honored earlier this year by the American Association of Vascular Surgery as the best young vascular surgeon outside the US. Milic thanks his mentor--Dr. Peter Glavatsky of the Mayo Clinic...

This recognition has been awarded for the first time to a doctor from Serbia.
Doctor Milic works at the Clinical Center in the City of Nis. Several thousands of patients with vein problems have been successfully treated at this center. There were patients from other countries, too coming to Nis for medical treatment.
‘Blic’ learned about the recognition given to Doctor Milic from a patient since a modest doctor did not want to go in public.
‘This recognition means a world to me. I am so happy that I was awarded by professors from whose books I was learning. I have been invited to attend the congress of vascular surgeons that shall be held in Boston from June 9 to 13. I shall attend all sessions and there shall be a ceremony at which I shall receive my recognition which also includes an award of USD 7,000. However, for me it is more important that I shall have the opportunity to spend several months at various American clinics with my mentor Peter Glavatsky, the chief vascular surgeon of the ‘Mayo’ clinic’, Doctor Milic says.
The recognition to Serbian doctor was given to him on the basis of research of treatment of veins which he published in the most prestigious American publications for vascular surgery.


link
I hope he shares his discovery and treatment of CCSVI at the Mayo clinic while he visits.
cheer


I hope he does, too, Cheer. The Mayo Clinic was one of the places I contacted. I did hear back from one of the doctors showing interest but no definite commitment to CCSVI research. My darling man underwent several neck surgeries at the Mayo Clinic after he broke his neck. His MS symptoms started after the first surgery.

I really do hope that Dr. Milic can get the vascular doctors there onboard.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:36 pm
by Vivianne766
mshusband wrote:
My wife's liberation is 1 week away actually, 1 week from today at 9 AM.

...



Best of luck. Can't wait to get the good news from u guys. Tell her to do a before after video.

... and let the idiots be idiots.

:P

World What?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:42 am
by 1eye
Surely it must be mass hysteria.
cheer


No. It is obvious to any real scientist. It is just another instance of the mass placebo effect. These doctors have been fooled by a sham treatment at the behest of a mysterious cabal of people who have had the sham treatment and want others to suffer the same fate. Like Bill Cosby's old man in the freezing cold swimming pool "C'mon in dear, (shiver) the water's fine!"

They have paid hundreds of thousands of dollars, just to be part of this conspiracy! They must be very energetic, wealthy, and highly focused to have pulled this off. Might be interested in World Domination. Good thing I am a student of World Submission. Wait till our Alien Masters arrive!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:48 pm
by margom
For everybody who wants to see and hear dr Sasha Zivic talking about CCSVI in Serbia at National TV :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPWwSNTCwhA

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:13 pm
by silverbirch
margom wrote:For everybody who wants to see and hear dr Sasha Zivic talking about CCSVI in Serbia at National TV :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPWwSNTCwhA


Thankyou margom for posting this subtitled english version

Welcome to the forum

Silver