Page 1 of 1

fat, sick, and nearly dead- MS testimonial

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:48 pm
by Selmahope
MS Testimonial from the fat, sick, and nearly dead (film documentary) website--great film if you haven't seen it!


http://www.jointhereboot.com/index.php? ... 95&lang=en

Re: fat, sick, and nearly dead- MS testimonial

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:23 pm
by centenarian100
It's a great documentary. Very entertaining. You can watch it on amazon prime.

http://www.amazon.com/Fat-Sick-Nearly-D ... early+dead

The protagonist actually has chronic urticaria. It's an inspiring story

Re: fat, sick, and nearly dead- MS testimonial

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:53 pm
by NHE
Watch it for free on hulu...
http://www.hulu.com/watch/289122

Re: fat, sick, and nearly dead- MS testimonial

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:02 pm
by NHE
Selmahope wrote:MS Testimonial from the fat, sick, and nearly dead (film documentary) website--great film if you haven't seen it!


http://www.jointhereboot.com/index.php? ... 95&lang=en


Brian R. wrote:How much weight did you lose (even if that wasn’t your goal!)?
165 pounds. Half of my body mass.


I've been intrigued about the possible benefits of juicing for MS ever since I first watched this film. Unfortunately, if I lost half my body mass, I would be dead.

Re: fat, sick, and nearly dead- MS testimonial

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:10 pm
by centenarian100
NHE wrote:I've been intrigued about the possible benefits of juicing for MS ever since I first watched this film. Unfortunately, if I lost half my body mass, I would be dead.


You don't necessarily have to stick to a strict all-natural juicing diet. You could combine juicing with other healthy foods with higher caloric density.

Re: fat, sick, and nearly dead- MS testimonial

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:11 pm
by centenarian100
NHE wrote:Watch it for free on hulu...
http://www.hulu.com/watch/289122


Nice find :smile: