21 DAYS POST HERNANDES JUGULAR BIPASS

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
deirdrec
Getting to Know You...

21 DAYS POST HERNANDES JUGULAR BIPASS

Post by deirdrec »

Just a quick up date. Today is exactly twenty days since I had the bypass by Dr. Hernandez . I feel like I am still living the dream. Everything is back to where it was many years ago. No MS symptoms and I am right on the mark with no brain fogging. The ability to be in control of ones own body is something most people take forgranted but NOT I, enjoying every moment of what I can do. I went back to work at day 13 (this was premature) and have never looked back. I am physically still healing from the surgery but the impact on our family is life -altering. Its funny how my husband always points out the twinkle in my eyes are back but thanks to Dr. Hernandez and his team my husband also has the twinkle back in his eyes. The heaviness of being a care-provider for a spouse with MS has been lifted from him. We are truely enjoying and cherishing being a healthy family once again. The mundane daily activies are exciting and new. Just wanted to add that I stayed with Dr. Hernandez for all my treatments and they refused to do a stent saying that stents are not designed for veins.
Last edited by deirdrec on Tue May 01, 2012 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tiltawhirl
Family Elder

Re: 21 DAYS POST HERNANDES JUGULAR BIPASS

Post by tiltawhirl »

deirdrec wrote:Just a quick up date. Today is exactly twenty days since I had the bypass by Dr. Hernandez . I feel like I am still living the dream. Everything is back to where it was many years ago. No MS symptoms and I am right on the mark with no brain fogging. The ability to be in control of ones own body is something most people take forgranted but NOT I, enjoying every moment of what I can do. I went back to work at day 13 (this was premature) and have never looked back. I am physically still healing from the surgery but the impact on our family is life -altering. Its funny how my husband always points out the twinkle in my eyes are back but thanks to Dr. Hernandez and his team my husband also has the twinkle back in his eyes. The heaviness of being a care-provider for a spouse with MS has been lifted from him. We are truely enjoying and cherishing being a healthy family once again. The mundane daily activies are exciting and new.

Glad to hear you are doing so well! All the best as you continue your recovery. :)

tilt
...and I for one, welcome our new Neurologist overlords!

My before and after CCSVI treatment video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhosV4_DvWw
Visit my Lego Amusement Rides website http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Bolliger