those of you who have had the procedure (stent or balloon) or are planning on getting it, are you planning on staying on your current DMDs (copaxone, rebif, avonex, betaseron, etc.)? What are everyone's thoughts on this?
I added a poll, but I'd like to hear why or why not,. I'm just curious about my future options if I decide to get this done - weigh costs/benefits - but wanted everyone's experiences, thoughts, advice.
- Family Elder
- Posts: 1125
- Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:00 pm
- Location: Slovakia, Europe
I have been on LDN for a year and I continue with LDN aftr the procedure.
- Nov.3,09: one stent in the left jug. vein in Katowice, Poland, LDN, never on DMDs
- Jan. 19, 11: control venography in Katowice - negative but I feel worse