Symptoms, Diagnosis, Please Help.

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
viper498
Family Elder

Post by viper498 »

I've had high liver enzymes several years before rebif. It has been on and off though. Even when I had been on rebif and went in for a check-up my Liver enzymes were fine. So its on and off. But the point is that they have been high several times even before MS or Rebif, and the doctors kind of scratched their heads about it???
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Thanks for the link sojourner and thanks for the info Brock.

Because my wife had been on rebif and had to be taken off for elevated liver enzymes I knew Rebif could cause problems in that regard but I wasn't aware that the MS process itself was suspected of damaging the liver and raising enzyme levels. Interesting, although the study was inconclusive.
Bob
tory2457
Family Member

Post by tory2457 »

Thanks Broc for such a nice introduction for savagek.

I did pm him, I'm having some dsl problems and keep losing my connection. The "Network" can't find the problem 8O, :lol:

It's nice to know he's looking down both roads; I think he will find answers and begin to recover.

As for the sinus infection(s), -if it's LD, this bug loves the sinuses and likes to party there and stay awhile.

so many had sinus infections prior to treatment!

thanks again Broc!
I follow your Regimen and am glad you're doing well! :)

good health,
tory
savagek
Getting to Know You...

Post by savagek »

Tori,

Thank you so much for all your info and help as it so very much appreciated. Please keep in touch and let me know of any info. I will post again when I get more info/results.

Brock,

Thank you also for all your info and help and especially for steering me to Tori right from the start.

Thank you all for your input thus far it has really been huge for me as help and support. I will post again soon.

Rob
viper498
Family Elder

Post by viper498 »

Rob,

I'm just glad I could help at all. I owe thisisms.com alot! Tory will be more help for you than me for sure, but I will certainly help in any way I can.

Talk to you soon,
Brock