Bioness L300 for sale

Discuss physical medical devices that can be used to treat or improve MS symptoms
mslenny

Bioness L300 for sale

Post by mslenny »

I have a Bioness L300 for sale. I purchased it from the Bioness company, and it works fine. I fell on my left knee last June (2011), my orthopedist told me the severity of my injuries will likely prevent me from using an electronic knee or leg stimulation device in the future. I was not using the Bioness when I fell. Write me at dfbenn@comcast.net and we will talk. This unit has two gait sensors, one short and one long (for boots). Cordially, mslenny
Ponycam

Re: Bioness L300 for sale

Post by Ponycam »

I, too, have a Bioness L300 for the right leg for sale. I used it for about 6 months. It's as good as new. I also have a year's worth of brand new electrodes. If you're interested, please contact me at clmeachum@gmx.com.
razzie

Post by razzie »

Hi, would you be interested in selling the gait sensors separately or only altogether with the cuff? I have a Bioness L300, but my gait sensor only now works in training mode.
imangoman

Post by imangoman »

I have a Bioness L300 for the right leg that I bought a little more than a year ago. I used it for only a month. I have a lot of the pads for it and it's like brand new. With all the pads it cost $6,000 and I would be willing to see it for $2,000. Email me @ imangoman@aol.com.

Mark
Bioness
Getting to Know You...

Post by Bioness »

Anyone using a Bioness device is required to have a prescription for use from a physician. Bioness cannot legally or ethically support anyone’s use of any device purchased “used” from another individual. Therefore, if you purchase a Bioness device in this manner you will not be able to receive technical support or supplies. This policy is enforced to protect individuals as Bioness cannot be sure that the second-hand device is in proper and safe working order. Bioness can be reached at 1.800.211.9136, option 2 to answer any questions.