Tysabri Financial Assistance Free Drug Program (Natalizumab)
Tysabri is a medication for multiple sclerosis that has been proven to be effective in three primary ways:
- Delaying the progression of physical disability
- Reducing new lesion activity within the brain
- Reducing relapses
Their services include:
- Benefit investigation to understand insurance coverage options
- Insurance counseling
- $0 Copay Program with no income requirements and no enrollment time limit for those who are eligible.
- Infusion Copay Assistance for eligible patients
- Free Drug Program for eligible patients in need
- Free JCV testing
- Support finding assistance through charitable organizations
All information is provided on a best-effort basis, and is subject to change at any time. We encourage you to visit the drugmaker's site for the most current information.