symptoms

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
BadCopy
Family Elder

symptoms

Post by BadCopy »

I've had a couple ODD symptoms for 5 years or so and was wondering about other people.......or am I just a little different.

When I am fatigued and have a TRUE full yawn my right hand has a tendency to close or stretch out while at the same time my right arm wants to raise up. I can stop the arm but have to make a concious effort to do so.

The other thing is when I have to empty my bladder I find that my ability to walk is noticably worse with my right leg. Which is kind of funny in a way, if you have my type of sense of humor, because when you have to get to the urinal in a hurry is the time you need the right leg to be working :)
Nasti
Family Elder

Post by Nasti »

Actually, your symptoms are not that unusual. When I yawn, my hands kind of get stiff for a moment. Also, when I am in excessively stressful situation (vomiting, giving birth, panicky) my pointing fingers wouldn't bend, they just stick out pointing at whatever's ahead :) And yet you can have billion symptoms which noone else's had, as well as million variations of symptoms that other people have had. Beautiful disease full of possibilities! :)
elyse_peace
Family Elder

Post by elyse_peace »

BadCopy, my right leg is always a problem. I never put it together before, but I do believe that the more I need to rush to the facilities, tbe harder it becomes to move.
sophie96

Post by sophie96 »

Hi

When I empty my bladder or empty my bowels, not that easy at the moment, my legs go really weak. I thought it was just me imaging it. But maybe it could be a MS symptom.

Take care