Hughes syndrome can be mistaken for ms

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
fee001
Family Elder

Hughes syndrome can be mistaken for ms

Post by fee001 »

I do my own research, and find my own answers Its good to talk
MSUK
Family Elder

Re: Hughes syndrome can be mistaken for ms

Post by MSUK »

You can find out full details of Hughes Syndrome on the MSRC website - http://www.msrc.co.uk/index.cfm/fuseact ... pageid/736
MS-UK - http://www.ms-uk.org/
Selmahope
Family Elder

Re: Hughes syndrome, blood thinners, CCSVI, chronic lyme bol

Post by Selmahope »

Hello everyone -it's been a while since I've been on this board. I don't have a MS diagnosis. I fall into the fibro, chronic illness, chronic neuro lyme, ? category- I also have MCS-- had optic neuritis, have numbness all over, had 3 neuro attacks, etc etc.

I'm wondering about this hughes diagnosis and the relationship/commonality between blood thinners and hughes, thinning the blood and CCSVI, and natural blood thinners/biofilms breakers used in lyme treatment. I've talked to "lymies" who bot walking again using heparin, boluke (not sure of spelling- natural earth worms/blood thinner) and wondering of the commonality between hughes, MS/CCSVI, and neuro lyme blood thinning treatments. I also was researching a chronic illness who tests for blood thinning issues.

I've also seen Rechts Regulat mentioned as a natural blood thinner for chronic lyme.

Has this been discussed before on this forum? If so, sorry for the old question. Is it possible the temporary effects of CCSVI on so many could actually be the result of the blood thinners used and not the procedure?

I'm wondering since I've seen this common use of blood thinners mentioned many times now in chronic illness all having a neurological component.