PLEASEHELP,Do I have MS?

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
melissaVJT
Family Member

Re: PLEASEHELP,Do I have MS?

Post by melissaVJT »

Thanks I will ask the doc again but he doesn't think its that. Looking at just one dizzy spell that might look as though the liquorish or lemonade did it but overall I can't see any trend sometimes I get them when I haven't eat or when I have I can't see anything that sets them off. I ate a pack of lollies last night to see if it had any affect and it didn't. I actually haven't had a dizzy spell in a couple of days but am still feeling numb down my left side and am still getting sensations of freezing cold water running through my body and some nerve pain
melissaVJT
Family Member

Post by melissaVJT »

So I had my blood test and calcium level were back down so the problems Im having can't have been to do with calcium. I haven't had any dizzy spells in a week but still feel slightly numb in my hand and cheek on the left, i am still get strange sensations like prickling, hot n cold, burning in different parts of my body as well as nerve pain in my arm, funny bone & sciatic nerve. I don't know whats going to happen it can take 1-10months to hear from the neurologist and when i do i don't know if he will see me if im better.. im glad the nightmare dizzy spell is over but am feeling very confused as to what to do next. im still having memory and confusion problems too
melissaVJT
Family Member

Post by melissaVJT »

Hi its been a while but thank you to everyone who helped me when I was going through this. It turned out that I did have anxiety after all. I know that is nothing compared to what you are all going through and I think everybody on here is super amazing and strong. I feel so very lucky that all my symptoms were just from anxiety.
lyndacarol
Family Elder

Post by lyndacarol »

Thank you for the update, Melissa. All the best to you.

Return to “General Discussion”