Treat CCSVI with neck massage.

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
vesta
Family Elder

Treat CCSVI with neck massage.

Post by vesta »

If I had known about Dr. Zamboni’s CCSVI blood reflux theory in 1992, I wouldn’t need a cane to walk today. A neck massage pushing the blood down towards the heart is enough to stop an attack for me. Apparently two thirds of MS patients treated for CCSVI obtain little or no relief from angioplasty. The jugular vein "restenoses" 50% of the time. If the vein collapses so easily, it may open easily as well. I believe the various vein abnormalities (wall membrane too thin?) can be more subtle than a mechanically treatable stenosis. Blood circulation can be restricted by a weakened vein which narrows intermittently or collapses because of stress and can be kept open without angioplasty by removing the stress (e.g.glutens, aspartame, mercury fillings, mother, cold, flus, toxins, ambition) and enhancing blood circulation (massage, acupuncture, kinesiology, osteopathy, swimming.) For these patients toxic MS drugs may aggravate the problem. Individual solutions for the venous blood circulation problem can be as varied as the multiple stress factors which trigger it. That is why what works for one MS patient may not work for another. See MS Cure Enigmas.net.
scorpions
Family Member

Re: Treat CCSVI with neck massage.

Post by scorpions »

Hey Vesta there is a CCSVI section on TIMS where you may find some support for your massage theory so you might want to move your thread into that forum. If not beware of the CCSVI skeptics for they are quite an ornery bunch!
blossom
Family Elder

Post by blossom »

vesta, i get where you are coming from. i take it you're not promoting getting the ccsvi surgery but pointing out that many things can attribute to blood flow. and so true, what works for one may not work for all. good points i thought.
vesta
Family Elder

Post by vesta »

Thanks for your comments. I really don't know how this forum works but I'll work on it.