Brand New Servers!

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
Arron
Volunteer Moderator

Brand New Servers!

Post by Arron »

Hi everyone, I have just moved the site to a brand new hosting company. In the process, we have also upgraded from having This is MS sharing one server with hundreds of other unrelated sites, to having our very own dedicated environment. This should mean FASTER, more RELIABLE access-- no more connection errors, or time outs. I have to thank you for your incredible patience as we have worked through a decaying environment at our last web host. Please enjoy the improvements!
Disclaimer: Any information you find on this site should not be considered medical advice. All decisions should be made with the consent of your doctor, otherwise you are at your own risk.
euphoniaa
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Brand New Servers!

Post by euphoniaa »

Thank you, Arron!
Dx'd with MS & HNPP (hereditary peripheral neuropathy) 7/03 but must have had MS for 30 yrs before that. I've never taken meds for MS except 1 yr experiment on LDN. (I found diet, exercise, sleep, humor, music help me the most.)
Ladymac
Family Elder

Post by Ladymac »

Thank you!
Blessings,

Ladymac
RRMS diagnosed 2006
Tecfidera Started April 2013
:)
Arron
Volunteer Moderator

Post by Arron »

is everything running smoothly? Is it faster and more reliable? It seems like it to me, but I want to hear if it's not!
Disclaimer: Any information you find on this site should not be considered medical advice. All decisions should be made with the consent of your doctor, otherwise you are at your own risk.
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Post by CureOrBust »

It hasn't been long now, but I have yet to see any issues.
LR1234
Family Elder

Post by LR1234 »

Thanks Aaron!! Xx
gramcjk
Getting to Know You...

Post by gramcjk »

Thank you Arron. Am having issues learning how to navigate any web page/links, computer dummy to the ninth degree. Anything that makes computer life simpler is great!!
gramcjk :lol:
PointsNorth
Family Elder

Post by PointsNorth »

Thanks Aaron!

PN
Albany 2010. Brooklyn 2011
Hayes inspired Calcitriol+D3 2013-2014
Coimbra Protocol 2014-16
DrG B12 Transdermal Spray 2014-16
Progesterone 2015-16
Low-Dose Immunotherapy 2015-16
My Current Regimen http://www.thisisms.com/forum/regimens-f22/topic25634.html
euphoniaa
Volunteer Moderator

Post by euphoniaa »

I hate to say it, but the site is still regularly disappearing into a "site not found" error message (this morning), and several times (like this morning) I've had to log back in. Then when I try to click on forums or posts (this morning also) it just jams and nothing happens -- click after click after click.
Dx'd with MS & HNPP (hereditary peripheral neuropathy) 7/03 but must have had MS for 30 yrs before that. I've never taken meds for MS except 1 yr experiment on LDN. (I found diet, exercise, sleep, humor, music help me the most.)
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

euphoniaa wrote:I hate to say it, but the site is still regularly disappearing into a "site not found" error message (this morning), and several times (like this morning) I've had to log back in. Then when I try to click on forums or posts (this morning also) it just jams and nothing happens -- click after click after click.
Hi Euphoniaa,
Arron was fixing some stuff on the site at a time just prior to your post. It could have been that you were logged on when that occurred and he had to take the site off-line temporarily in order to make the changes. Please let me know if you experience continued problems though.

NHE
euphoniaa
Volunteer Moderator

Post by euphoniaa »

NHE wrote:
euphoniaa wrote:I hate to say it, but the site is still regularly disappearing into a "site not found" error message (this morning), and several times (like this morning) I've had to log back in. Then when I try to click on forums or posts (this morning also) it just jams and nothing happens -- click after click after click.
Hi Euphoniaa,
Arron was fixing some stuff on the site at a time just prior to your post. It could have been that you were logged on when that occurred and he had to take the site off-line temporarily in order to make the changes. Please let me know if you experience continued problems though.

NHE
I noticed that, but the same thing has happened to me many times since the new server.

Return to “General Discussion”