japan--saying they might have an ms cure

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
blossom
Family Elder

japan--saying they might have an ms cure

Post by blossom »

Theresaa

Re: japan--saying they might have an ms cure

Post by Theresaa »

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!
Daisy3
Family Elder

Post by Daisy3 »

Any more information on this? Seems a bit thin on the ground.
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Post by CureOrBust »

This page has his email if you would like to contact him and let us all know what you find out: http://www.ncnp.go.jp/nin/guide/r_men/yamamura-e.html

Searching on Google scholar for this guy leads to a number of hits coming from different angles. Its a big claim, with no supporting evidence. If it really works, we will hear about it in the next 3-4 months. I won't be holding my breath.
HarryZ
Family Elder

Post by HarryZ »

Daisy3 wrote:Any more information on this? Seems a bit thin on the ground.

I'd say!!

First of all the article states that MS is an "auto-immune disease". Nobody has ever been able to prove that yet but here they say that their drug may cure MS!

A 3 month clinical trial to confirm the efficacy of the drug!! Hmmm...most trials take a minimum 2 years.

And here we go with another powerful medication that is going to alter a person's immune system. Haven't we been down this road many times so far.

Geez I don't like sounding pessimistic with these new announcements but a "cure" when nobody else is remotely close. I won't hold my breath.
Daisy3
Family Elder

Post by Daisy3 »

CureOrBust wrote:This page has his email if you would like to contact him and let us all know what you find out: http://www.ncnp.go.jp/nin/guide/r_men/yamamura-e.html

Searching on Google scholar for this guy leads to a number of hits coming from different angles. Its a big claim, with no supporting evidence. If it really works, we will hear about it in the next 3-4 months. I won't be holding my breath.
Hey CureorBust,
Thanks for the information.
I emailed Mr Yamamura a couple of weeks back and have heard nothing to date.
I am disappointed that more information is not available,some of us spend a lot of time reading stuff on new treatments etc to learn and not miss any opportunity that might arise.
Oh well, on we go.

Return to “General Discussion”