EPSONSALT FLOATATION THERAPY-ANYONE EVER TRY IT?

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
blossom
Family Elder

EPSONSALT FLOATATION THERAPY-ANYONE EVER TRY IT?

Post by blossom »

NOT INTENDING TO PROMOTE OR ADVERTISE THIS FACILITY. it just happens to explain a little and ms Is mentioned. the tv show "nightline" showed and talked about it.

http://www.vibetality.com/#!phoenix-az- ... -vibe/c3gc
THX1138
Family Elder

Re: EPSONSALT FLOATATION THERAPY-ANYONE EVER TRY IT?

Post by THX1138 »

It sounds great - like a big topical magnesium treatment with the addition of sensory deprivation.
If they had just listed the benefits, I would have been thinking "Magnesium".
I would love to try it :-D
want2bike
Family Elder

Post by want2bike »

Could be something worth trying. I soak with Epson salt in my bath everyday to get the magnesium benefit.
THX1138
Family Elder

Post by THX1138 »

Among other things, the website mentions the relaxation of mind and muscles the service provides. I know beyond a doubt that much of the relaxation comes from the magnesium. That is just some of what magnesium does, especially if one is low in it.
eric593
Family Elder

Post by eric593 »

I saw this on tv too. I've never tried it, but I'd like too, it looks interesting. Can't hurt.
THX1138
Family Elder

Post by THX1138 »

Here is a page about another similar Epsom salt therapy thing :-D
http://breakingmuscle.com/health-medici ... or-hippies
It took 850 pounds of Epsom salt, but I floated. For the first time in my life I floated. Last month I visited Float On, a business located in the Hawthorne district of Portland, Oregon. Float On is part of a new movement in entrepreneurship – providing sensory deprivation tanks for rent by the hour.
And if that’s not enough for you, it turns out floating in Epsom salt has benefits in and of itself. Epsom salt is comprised of magnesium and sulfate. According to the National Academy of Sciences most Americans are deficient in magnesium. Raising your magnesium levels can improve your circulation, improve your body’s ability to use insulin, ease muscle pain, regulate electrolytes, and relieve stress.5