Which are the safest (and least safe) MS drugs on the market

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
want2bike
Family Elder

Re: Which are the safest (and least safe) MS drugs on the ma

Post by want2bike »

Dr. Bergman protocol is not only diet. Other things are necessary for good health. Diet is only one of them. He recommends diet, proper exercise, proper sleep, prayer and meditation. He also recommends vitamin D preferably from the sun. You should do everything he recommends if you hope to get better. Here is an interesting video on people who have been cured of cancer. There is not one cure but many but the MD's do not know this. If you want to get better from any disease you must stop MD treatment and do what works. Chemo, radiation, and surgery do not work. The cancer will continue to come back if you do not change the environment of the body. This is done with diet, exercise, sleep and prayer and meditation. It works for all disease.

chowder1
Family Member

Post by chowder1 »

Peace, love, and unicorns
HarryZ
Family Elder

Post by HarryZ »

If you want to get better from any disease you must stop MD treatment and do what works.
Just to clarify Wanna....are you publicly telling the readers on this forum that they stop seeing their doctors and thus stop any medical treatment that their doctor may give them?
Kronk
Family Elder

Post by Kronk »

Lets not forget "Dr" Bergmann is a chiropractor with no training related to MS or anything other than getting that crick out of my neck. As he says, "...keep your spine aligned and you'll be fine..."

http://www.bergmanchiropractic.com/page/doctor.html
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

want2bike, in numerous posts you have stated the importance of diet. I am interested in know the specific foods that will cure MS. Fruits are not a specific fruit. Which specific fruits? Which specific vegetables. What other foods? Please be specific.

Are you also saying the MS can be cured in 60 days of the Dr. Bergman diet? Has anyone been cured of MS following his diet. If so who? And where can we read about it?
MarkLavelle
Family Elder

Post by MarkLavelle »

want2bike wrote:If you want to get better from any disease you must stop MD treatment and do what works. Chemo, radiation, and surgery do not work. The cancer will continue to come back if you do not change the environment of the body. This is done with diet, exercise, sleep and prayer and meditation. It works for all disease.
I'm quite sure that chemo & radiation saved my life when I had lung cancer in 1996. It did come back (metastasis to brain), but surgery and radiation saved my life that time.

It certainly helps avoid illness if you maintain a good diet/lifestyle, but once I'm sick I'll take a doctor over diet any day!

P.S.: It looks like you've been here for a while, so I assume you've had more than 60 days of following Dr. Bergman's advice. Are you cured?

RRMS dx 3/3/11; Copaxone since 12/1/11
Kronk
Family Elder

Post by Kronk »

MarkLavelle wrote:P.S.: It looks like you've been here for a while, so I assume you've had more than 60 days of following Dr. Bergman's advice. Are you cured?
[/quote]

Want2Bike does not have MS, he has never had it, but he trolls several MS forums posting to support his crusade against modern medicine and common sense. Wanna, SOME of what you post may have value, at least in terms of eating better, but the way in which you go about it removes all credibility.
Last edited by Kronk on Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
want2bike
Family Elder

Post by want2bike »

There is no specific food just as there is no specific drug to cure MS. It is the total of everything you do. If you have listen to Dr. Bergman's video you are aware of his recommendation. Dr. Bergman has claimed to have cured people of MS in his video. You either believe him or you don't. It is something you can try if you want to. Everyone has to make a choice on how you treat disease so choose wisely. Your health is at stake. You can follow the direction of your MD but be aware they are a leading cause of death in the USA. You have a very good chance of death if you follow their instructions. That is the facts published in JAMA. Most of the deaths are due to the drugs they prescribe. Do think JAMA is a lie? Yes, I have gotten my health back. Eat raw fruits and vegetables everyday, get good sleep, exercise everyday in the sun and practice prayer and meditation. It has worked for me.

http://www.healingdaily.com/Doctors-Are ... the-US.htm
HarryZ
Family Elder

Post by HarryZ »

Dr. Bergman has claimed to have cured people of MS in his video. You either believe him or you don't.
Big problem is Dr. Bergman has not in the past, present or future been able to PROVE that what he has done can cure MS. Just another quack out there that lures people in and tells them what they want to hear. He preys on people like you Wanna and you fall for it, hook, line and sinker!

BTW, I'm still waiting for an answer to my question on a previous post in this thread.
want2bike
Family Elder

Post by want2bike »

Dr. Bergman has not got a dime from me. He is not the only one telling us about the importance of food in having good health and he is not the only one curing MS. You will never be able to prove what he has done to some people because the refuse to believe in the power of the body to heal itself. They believe the only way to have good health is through the drugs the MD's give us. They believe the government is trying to make us healthy by putting fluoride in the water, GMO's in our food and shooting us up with more and more vaccines. I am telling people they can take control of their own health and they shouldn't leave that decision to some MD or the government. My PCP(MD) told me my symptoms of MS were just old age and I would have to learn to live with it. He gave me some blood pressure medicine and told me I would be taking the drug the rest of my life. It was very sad at the time thinking I would have to live with the pain the rest of my life. It was a lie. I took control of my health, pitched the medicine and have not had a symptom since then. Fortunately there are healers like Dr. Bergman who tell us the truth and if we believe him and do what he says there is a good chance we can get our health back. The mind is a powerful thing. When you go to the MD and he tell you the disease you have is not curable if you believe him it will come true. When you listen to people like Dr. Bergman who tell you there is hope and you can get better and you believe him it will come true. Please don't bore me with the story about I just got a bad doctors. All the MD's have the same training. Give the patient a drug to cover up the symptom. If you want to cover up your symptom take the drug. If you want to get well try a program such as Dr. Bergman. Dr. Hyman can explain what it take to be a good doctor. The drug companies will not allow this.

HarryZ
Family Elder

Post by HarryZ »

want2bike wrote:Dr. Bergman has not got a dime from me. He is not the only one telling us about the importance of food in having good health and he is not the only one curing MS.
My goodness, I didn't realize that there are others out that are curing MS!! With all those cures it should only be a matter of time before MS becomes a disease of the past. I would suspect they will be giving Dr. Bergman the Nobel Prize for medicine for his curing such a devastating disease!
You will never be able to prove what he has done to some people because the refuse to believe in the power of the body to heal itself.
I guess that we'll have to tell that to the next person who gets bitten by a rabid animal, has 80% of their liver consumed by cancer and has a death threatening infection. Just believe your body can heal itself, go and eat some good food, stay away from those lying doctors and don't under any circumstances take any medicine those nasty docs may prescribe.
shooting us up with more and more vaccines.
Those same vaccines that have eradicated diseases such as polio and smallpox. Yep, don't make them available to the public any more.
I am telling people they can take control of their own health and they shouldn't leave that decision to some MD or the government.
No Wanna, you appear to be a very bitter person who has taken one episode with a doctor and turned it into a warped crusade against medicine and have taken it upon yourself to give medical advice on the internet. Advice which you have absolutely no qualifications to give and obtain from Dr. Mercola (who by the way on his own website advises people to seek advice from their doctor so I guess you consider him a liar as well) and Dr. Bergman and others who also don't have the qualifications to give medical advice outside of their area of expertise.
My PCP(MD) told me my symptoms of MS were just old age and I would have to learn to live with it.
Yes, we have heard the same unfortunate story time and time again but living with that bitterness isn't doing you any good at all. While your opinion of eating properly and getting good exercise is accepted by most, your crusade against medicine removes any credibility from your posts.
DrGeoff
Family Elder

Post by DrGeoff »

And I think that we have all seen some pretty good evidence that diet will not cure terminal gullibility.

Geoff