Migraine Headaches

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
want2bike
Family Elder

Migraine Headaches

Post by want2bike »

Suzy Cohen gives solutions to help with Migraines and headaches.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... =575463591
civickiller
Family Elder

Re: Migraine Headaches

Post by civickiller »

While food may play a big part, you also have to look at symmetry of the skeletal structure of your body

I'm starting with the jaw as Dr. Amir has suggested

http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/hea ... 64060.html
DougL
Family Elder

Post by DougL »

i know people who have had success using botox
JeanDeEau
Family Member

Post by JeanDeEau »

I'm starting with the jaw as Dr. Amir has suggested
Is this the guy who gets others to shill for him?
Someone did it here last autumn, got called on it, then Amir himself started making threats and the mods pulled the whole thread.
And just how does someone in Hawaii get to see a newspaper that was only published in London today?
As I recall, someone in that thread said that Amir had been reported to the authorities in London for making claims that he did not have the certification to make.
civickiller
Family Elder

Post by civickiller »

Oh Jean I'm glad you know what the cure is, how's it working out for you?

Oh and this the dentist I'm seeing

http://tmjcalifornia.com
civickiller
Family Elder

Post by civickiller »

I've knew about Dr. Amir for a few years or year I forget but I'm living with my mom in nor cal

I actually found that dentist before I emailed Dr. Amir but he confirmed my finding by suggesting the same dentist that I found through google
DrGeoff
Family Elder

Post by DrGeoff »

Yes, I seem to recall the post that was just a promotion for Dr Amir.
What I don't recall was if it was this thread, or one of several in the British MS Society's forum, that referred to the similarity of wording in all the posts that suggest that Dr Amir has found the cure for MS (not to mention a wide range of other incurable conditions.

Anyway, I did try the link given by civickiller for his dentist. My antivirus software threw up and refused to connect me, saying that seven pages on the site had "known threats". This got my curiosity going and with the aid of a non-Windows computer I was able to look at Dr Jennings website - surprise, surprise, TMJ manipulation cures an incredible range of conditions.

I wonder, civickiller, just why with so many dentists in the Bay area offering TMJ treatment, you just happened to go to the one who Dr Amir recommends, and then decide to put in a plug for Dr Amir?

Oh, and a quick Google search pulled up the web-site for Dr Amir. I read just four paragraphs down and came to another name well known to members of this forum - one Dr Mercola. Hmmm!

Geoff
civickiller
Family Elder

Post by civickiller »

If Dr. Amir's treatment is so fake and made up; what is your cure for MS, Dr. Geoff?

I just google searched "Dental orthopedic Northern California"! and Dr. Jennings was the website stood out the most then the next day I PM'ed Dr. Amir and when he suggested the same dentist I found, I was shocked so I see him again in 2 weeks and hope for the best

So what is your cure Dr. Geoff?
civickiller
Family Elder

Post by civickiller »

Oh and I've never been on the British MS forums or heard of a Dr. Mercola
DrGeoff
Family Elder

Post by DrGeoff »

There is an old saying about the need to stop digging when you are at the bottom of a deep hole - because all it will do is get you in deeper.

So you have been a member here for some time, but you have never heard of Dr Mercola. Really? Perhaps you should try to start by reading the first post in this thread (by want2bike) with its link to a story on the website of none other than Dr Mercola. Maybe you should have started by reading before you jumped in "promoting" an obscure dentist in London, England.

Yes, a Google search for "Dental orthopedic Northern California" does pull up the practice operated by Dr Jennings. When I tried it just now, tmjcalif ... came up in 5th place and did not mention his name. It still trips my antivirus software, BTW.
My cure for MS? Simple, there is no cure for MS. That is why it attracts so many snake oil salesmen. With any disease that science has not yet found a cure for, the snake oil types will be there making promises, and holding their hands out for the big bucks up front.

Most of the stuff that looks like it might actually work is being seriously researched. Terry Wahls goes way beyond diet and publishes in reputable scientific journals. CCSVI is being seriously researched - with published results. Stem cell techniques are being seriously researched. One of them may work out in the end. Your friend Dr Amir does seem to rely on getting his name in the press, and running his own forums.

You just grabbed someone else's thread, and wrote about Dr Amir, not the dentist in Oakland that you claim to be going to. That is enough to arouse anyone's curiosity about motive.

Geoff
civickiller
Family Elder

Post by civickiller »

CCSVI isn't being pushed by any Dr's

If you studied CCSVI patients MRVs, you'd see where the blockages are, the vein is being impinged on the inside, right at C1 Atlas level or at the jaw level. It also partially blocks CSF flow which is why you see scaring starting out at the ventricles because the CSF gets backed up and eventually overflow

Why do most MSers have lower back pain? I already had my C1 correctly repositioned with my hips but my C1 would keep going out of alignment every few weeks so my misalignment must be higher up, what is higher up, the jaw

It's actually pretty simple if a layman person like me can figure this out, that doesn't say much for neurologist or there might be a financial reason they choose to turn to pharmaceutical drugs which again has NEVER cured anyone but of course you need to be on their drugs for the rest of your life
DrGeoff
Family Elder

Post by DrGeoff »

civickiller wrote:
CCSVI isn't being pushed by any Dr's
Well. what a surprise. Of course this could be due to the reluctance of medical insurance companies (and some nationalized healthcare programs) to fund a procedure that is not fully supported by medical evidence.
Why do most MSers have lower back pain? I already had my C1 correctly repositioned with my hips but my C1 would keep going out of alignment every few weeks so my misalignment must be higher up, what is higher up, the jaw
Perhaps it could be a few inches higher than that ...
It is only a few years back that there was a big dispute in Germany between two schools of thought on Atlas realignment as to whose approach was less dangerous than the other. In logic, this could suggest that both approaches were, and are, dangerous.

If you have to have the adjustment done every few weeks, this would suggest that either the procedure is totally un-neccessary, or it is not being done properly. Try reading:
http://theatlasoflife.com/2010/09/27/pr ... tlantotec/
and you might just conclude that the German dispute has come to the US.

Geoff
civickiller
Family Elder

Post by civickiller »

civickiller
Family Elder

Post by civickiller »

"If you have to have the adjustment done every few weeks, this would suggest that either the procedure is totally un-neccessary"

By your own words that adjustments are totally un-NECESSARY; since you have to take repeating doses forever, wouldn't that make all of the MS meds totally unnecessary?
DrGeoff
Family Elder

Post by DrGeoff »

civickiller wrote:
If you have to have the adjustment done every few weeks, this would suggest that either the procedure is totally un-neccessary"
By your own words that adjustments are totally un-NECESSARY; since you have to take repeating doses forever, wouldn't that make all of the MS meds totally unnecessary?
What a revealing way you have of twisting words. What I actually wrote was:
If you have to have the adjustment done every few weeks, this would suggest that either the procedure is totally un-neccessary, or it is not being done properly.
Why do you not want to face up to the reality of a procedure not being done properly? Are you afraid to admit the possibility that you have been taken for a ride?

And as for "wouldn't that make all of the MS meds totally unnecessary?" That also reveals a total lack of understanding of what you call "MS meds". Perhaps you would care to spell out exactly which meds you are referring to?
I am not aware of any medication that claims to "cure" MS. There are quite a lot that address certain symptoms in different ways, but the claimed "cures" only seem to emanate from people like your friend Dr Amir - and then he is careful to get others to make the claim for him.

Geoff