This is it!!! Beginning of the End!!!

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
Kronk
Family Elder

Re: This is it!!! Beginning of the End!!!

Post by Kronk »

Celeste485 wrote:... They may not bother you or many other people but how do you really know?...
I believe that is the definition of fear mongering... really unfortunate you bring that here.
Grumpster
Family Elder

Post by Grumpster »

1eye wrote:If it were not for vaccinations, we probably would not be reading this. because either our ancestors would have, or if we managed to get born at all, we would probably have died of smallpox by now.
Thanks 1eye, you are so correct. Celeste 485 is way off base and in the Jennifer McCarthy camp on vaccines. Vaccines have saved countless lives and have never been directly linked to even one death. That does not stop the drum beat of the people who rely on feelings instead of science.

My last post on this topic, was similar and was apparently deleted. Let's see if this one is too. I guess only unsubstantiated claims get to stay on the board and when someone like me calls them out my post is deleted. :confused:
Kronk
Family Elder

Post by Kronk »

Grumpster wrote:My last post on this topic, was similar and was apparently deleted. :
Hey buddy your post still stands on the previous page. The mods here are pretty good about letting people say whats on their mind. Sometimes let too much go, such the fear mongering by the anti-vaxers and conspiracy theorists. Your point is valid though... some people accept a position and close their minds to new information and instead defend their stand in spite of indisputable evidence.

Do a very small percentage of the population have issues with some vaccines?... entirely possible. I have a friend deathly allergic to spinach, and another to citrus like oranges. The fact is vaccines are a great thing. If you choose not to vaccinate for a flu so be it, but do the responsible thing and vaccinate your kids for serious illnesses.
MSandI
Family Member

Post by MSandI »

Keep writing celeste 485 I am enjoy your writing.
Ann

Return to “General Discussion”