New study suggests Hepatitis B vaccine sparked rise in MS

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
Thomas
Family Elder

New study suggests Hepatitis B vaccine sparked rise in MS

Post by Thomas »

"Whatever the mechanism, because of this unique event in vaccination history, of such a large number of people getting vaccinated against hepatitis B in such a short time, and the resultant dramatic wave of new cases, it appears highly likely that hepatitis B vaccination can trigger MS. The author of this paper actually goes so far as calling this 'an involuntary very large scale experiment carried out on a third of the French population'."

Link to article: New study strongly suggests hepatitis B vaccination in France sparked a wave of new cases of MS
1eye
Family Elder

Re: New study suggests Hepatitis B vaccine sparked rise in M

Post by 1eye »

It's pretty clear the immune system is involved in most cases of MS. This kind of points that way too.
zjac020
Family Elder

Re: New study suggests Hepatitis B vaccine sparked rise in M

Post by zjac020 »

I had he hepatitis B vaccine (3 shots, last one 18 months before my first relapse). I often think it was involved, but then again I "tick" several other boxes...very low vitamin D levels upon diagnosis, issues with heavy metals, borderline positive in one of the lyme tests, issue with blood flow in jugular vein (same side as where most brain lesions are and same side as where I had the relapse caused weakenss and sequeale), poor nutrition and now I clearly see that wheat and dairy dont agree with me, and havent done so for many many years.

Guess when one ticks sooo many boxes related to MS, its hard to know whats to blame...