Mito Q

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
Zac
Family Member

Mito Q

Post by Zac »

Hi,
Any views or experience with Mito Q - Thanks.
scotland
Family Member

Re: Mito Q

Post by scotland »

Hi
I think it has really helps me. I have been on it about 10 months now and it definitely helps with energy. It takes a while to build up this effect so I think its important to stick with it. I take two capsules per day, and it really helps to have the energy and dedication to do a bit heavier workouts, and amplify the effect of the MitoQ. It works well with a good diet, and exercise as well. I meditate too and it all seems to be synergistic together. The more you read about cell stress, mitochondrial function and ms the more this makes sense to me. I am always happy to answer any questions on this joint journey we are on.
S
Zac
Family Member

Post by Zac »

Hi Scotland,
I take two x 5mg caps each morning, very early days for me only a matter of weeks from which I'v not noticed any difference really ?

I am 48 and was Diagnosed in February 2011 with RRMS, not on any other med's.
scotland
Family Member

Post by scotland »

It definitely takes a while for the effect to build. I am 54 and have been RR for 25 years. I find the more I can exercise the better I feel so it helps with that. I think that if all these little things we can do help 2%, it all adds up in the end. I also take 10K IU vit D, cinnamon, vitamin C magnesium and the B vitamins. And the MitoQ I equate all this to buying time. The therapies they have now are 3X as effective as when I started this journey, and they seem to be much closer every day if you do some reading about it, which we all do. We just have to buy some time....!
Off for a quick tan now, we poor frozen Canadians! Gone for another 10K vitamin D!
Scotland
Zac
Family Member

Post by Zac »

Hi Scotland, not a user name I'd expect from someone in Canada..
Is the much noise regarding stem cells in your parts - nothing for us in the UK..
scotland
Family Member

Post by scotland »

Hi
My family came from Perthshire in Scotland in 1852 to Canada.
My name is actually Scott MacEwan but my wife calls me Scotland to get my attention, which works.
The just announced another stem cell trial funded by the ms society etc. There will be 20 patients in Montreal and Winnipeg each. They did one in Ottawa years ago which was successful.
This is all about buying time. If mitoq helps a bit bring it on. all of the successful and unsuccessful avenues they try at lest seem to be pointing us in the right direction. Never have I seen so much positive research news on the media I follow. Hang in there friends.
scotland

Return to “General Discussion”