What do you make of this article?

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
blossom
Family Elder

What do you make of this article?

Post by blossom »

I saw this on another MS site and borrowed it because I found it very interesting and wondered what you guys might think of it. The way things go and the world in such a crazy place. Basically, who knows what goes on behind closed doors. If there is any truth to this, which I think that there is, what would be the best way to combat and try to treat? There are suggestions in this article. :think:

http://www.consumerhealth.org/articles/ ... 0621150422
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Re: What do you make of this article?

Post by CureOrBust »

rubbish.
The AIDS epidemic was created in an American laboratory so that they could take it to Africa and the Third World countries, which they called the lesser-developed countries, and administer it in a shot of smallpox vaccine. Millions and millions of people lined up to take the vaccination against smallpox, and in that smallpox vaccine there was an element of the mycoplasma to alter the endocrine balance. Twenty-seven million people have been murdered by AIDS in Africa since the l980's and earlier, and 6,000 people a day in Third World countries are dying from AIDS.
Scott1
Volunteer Moderator

Post by Scott1 »

I also think its dubious. The article is poorly constructed and makes unsubstantiated claims. Unfortunately it is a bizarre mix of legitimate and fanciful ideas and it is not helpful at all as a result. Mycoplasmas do exist and should be treated but they way they have slammed ideas together is very unfortunate. Try looking up mycoplasmas and similar infections in Nature or a well regarded publication.

Regards
blossom
Family Elder

Post by blossom »

Thanks for your input.
JeanDeEau
Family Member

Post by JeanDeEau »

Donald Scott?
Just another conspiracy theorist.
He was only an adjunct professor, and self taught. He certainly made some stupid mistakes in the quoted article.
The article - not even a peer reviewed academic paper - is now well over 10 years old.
Read the Wikipedia entry for the guy!!
J

Return to “General Discussion”