Dollars for doctors

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Dollars for doctors

Post by NHE »

"Three out of four doctors in the US have received money from the pharmaceutical industry."

http://www.peoplespharmacy.com/2015/07/ ... ig-pharma/
1eye
Family Elder

Re: Dollars for doctors

Post by 1eye »

So who are they really working for? Do you feel safe in their hands?
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)
blossom
Family Elder

Re: Dollars for doctors

Post by blossom »

1eye wrote:So who are they really working for? Do you feel safe in their hands?
I always keep in mind that a doctor "a surgeon"did save my life. When I had an emergency appendix operation. So all doctors are not bad. Of course, this guy. My guess would be that his money was made more on surgeries, not so much medications. I was lucky I got a good one, and I'm always grateful for that.

But do I feel safe in the hands of all doctors – especially neurologist – I can honestly say, but for one neurologist in nearly 25 years of experiencing them – – I just never got that warm fuzzy safe feeling. So, do I feel safe? No, I don't. If I would have taken all the drugs that they tried to push on me. I truly believe I would not be in as good of shape"for the shape I'm in"or not even alive. Some have a license to sell drugs – and some sell them on the streets and behind closed doors. Sad but true, money seems to rule no matter what the consequences.

Return to “General Discussion”