Impact of diabetes 2 on lymphatic vessels identified

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
blossom
Family Elder

Impact of diabetes 2 on lymphatic vessels identified

Post by blossom »

Many of us here have our thoughts and beliefs of what could have brought on these symptoms they call MS. Mine being a hit to the base of the skull in the mid-70s, which brought on tingling and some numbness to left arm and left leg and left foot. Hospitalization and traction resolved this for many years. 1990 a very bad fall brought on within a week drop foot with time to the point I am now. Positioning of my neck and spine always determined strength, blood flow – cold or hot hands and feet, etc. so my thoughts in my case always were and always will be. What ever happened that screwed up my spine that is hindering proper spinal fluid flow, blood flow or abnormal pressure on the nerves was the beginning of my road trip to hell.

I picture my body before as a clean, uncluttered mountain stream. Everything flowing, keeping my stream clear of pollution, etc. as with a pure stream of water being blocked not getting even flow unwanted predators could take hold that normally my stream would clear out and keep me healthy. Now, the obstructions as with a mountain stream, my body became more stagnant and susceptible to other things that cause more symptoms.

With the discovery of CCSVI, the upright MRI that Dr. Rosa is doing, Dr. Flanigan has always stressed spinal and skull connection and now the discovery of the "lymphatic system in the brain" that they are saying will change the treatments and thoughts of many diseases, including MS..

I know this much about myself – that chiropractics helped, but not cured – I need a neurosurgeon or orthopedic surgeon to remove spurs and normalize the spinal cord as much as possible. – – Vitamin B12 injections did not cure me, but without them, the fatigue is so overwhelming, it becomes unbearable. A massage helps me move better, helps the pain, helps the body temperature changes, and discoloration of skin and circulation and overall well-being. Usually that last a few days and the cost does not allow me to get a massage every day.

Now, this research on the lymphatic system is very interesting – – I am not a diabetic – – but I have been told I am hyperglycemic for a good while now.

Note that l-arginine is something they are trying to correct this lymph vessel problem.

http://medicine.missouri.edu/news/

attention: Lynda Carol
HappyPoet
Family Elder

Re: Impact of diabetes 2 on lymphatic vessels identified

Post by HappyPoet »

Hi Blossom,
Here's the link you couldn't get to work:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 125335.htm
lyndacarol
Family Elder

Re: Impact of diabetes 2 on lymphatic vessels identified

Post by lyndacarol »

Thank you for the heads-up, blossom. This information about the lymphatic system, nitric oxide, and L-arginine is very important; thank you for contributing this.

And thank you, HappyPoet, for the active link. Sharing information is how this website works so well.