Dont grouse,degauss.If you cant chillout,chelate!

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
gristy56
Family Elder

Dont grouse,degauss.If you cant chillout,chelate!

Post by gristy56 »

There are 3 steps to cure MS. These are:
1. In a plastic bag, place approximately half kg of Steel wire wool (not brillo pads unless you like the smell!) Flatten it out, and after excluding as much air as posible,seal it with sticky tape. Place the bag inside your pillow slip on top of your pillow and sleep normally.
This will absorb all the energy in electromagnetic fields at 50Hz which surround us all the time. MS damage to the brain is caused by such electromagnetic fields acting on iron oxide of the form Fe3O4, magnetite. Chains of molecules are implanted in the blood brain barrier as with some birds and fish that migrate because the chains of molecules are aligned with the Earths magnetic field. These are caused to vibrate at 50Hz which can wear a hole in the myelin.
Are you with it so far?
The lines of the Earths field are horizontal athe equator so during sleep there is no nett forcé on the myelin. At the poles, the lines are vertical so the molecular weight is greatest. From the equator the angle of dip gradually increases. For this reason, MS increased risk the further from the equator.
Why do more women have MS? That is because they have a greater need for iron during childbearing years.
Why do women more tan men have the relapsing remitting form of the condition. That is because more women tan men use hand held electric hair driers. Typically, these produce an electromagnetic field 70X the background level. This does not cause demyelination. Instead it scatters the magnetite into the bloodstream to be washed away and find another site to implant.

There is so much more to write about this before writing about steps 2 and 3 but I will not do so until there are questions...

Simon
zen2010
Family Elder

Re: Dont grouse,degauss.If you cant chillout,chelate!

Post by zen2010 »

gristy56 wrote:
There is so much more to write about this before writing about steps 2 and 3 but I will not do so until there are questions...

Simon
What's the step to cure a guy telling bullshit???
ArthurJ
Family Member

Post by ArthurJ »

Will the Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie (AFDB) work, or does it need to have iron?

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/
DrGeoff
Family Elder

Post by DrGeoff »

I read this thread with a strong feeling of "Deja Moo" (I have heard this bullshit before). It seems to pop up on one of the MS forums from time to time.

Thanks, ArthurJ for the best laugh I have had in a long time - reading the AFDB quote nearly made me do something really childish!

Geoff
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

Yes, it has to be iron not aluminium, because aluminium does not act as a magnet towards iron oxide. For an instant demonstration, hold a packet of Steel wire wool on your head. Any eyesight problems will reduce instantly. Try it!

Simon
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

Can I inquire as to where/how you found out this info? Can you provide a link or links?

In your original post, you mention that your progression has stopped in over the last 3 years since you started this. What is your current state of health with regard to your MS? Has you health improved at all?
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

This is totally original. Four years ago, I was sat watching tv in the kitchen, and for no real reason picked up a packet of Steel wire wool from the kitchen table and held it on top of my head. I have nystagmus which produces doublé visión and an instability holding gaze on a moving object, if that makes sense. Immediately these problems lessened markedly, but returned when the Steel wirewool was removed.
Following this. my wife stitched a ring of the same into the lining of a baseball cap. The same betterment was achieved..

About a week later, I travelled by coach on a motorway in a southerly direction to attend for an MRI scan, prob the third or fourth Ive had. I wore the hat for the journey but obviosly removed it for the scan. The process was started but quickly stoppped and I Heard the operator speak to me and asked if my head felt hot. I said NO.Then do you have implants? to which I said NO also. She contnued- we Cant complete this scan because the image is
quite strange. Weve not seen this before.

I was helped round to view the screen. There was my brain, but in addition there were radial lines like the spokes of a bicycle Wheel. I admitted to my wearing of the hat. They told me to go away, wash my hair thoroughly, and to come back a week later and the test would be repeated: This I did without the hat for the intervening and everything was as expected except that there was less demyelination visble!

Simon
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

gristy56 wrote:I was helped round to view the screen. There was my brain, but in addition there were radial lines like the spokes of a bicycle Wheel. I admitted to my wearing of the hat. They told me to go away, wash my hair thoroughly, and to come back a week later and the test would be repeated: This I did without the hat for the intervening and everything was as expected except that there was less demyelination visble!
Less than what?
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

Less than the much previously viewed
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

gristy56 wrote:Less than the much previously viewed
It's known that MS lesions come and go over time even without clinical symptoms. An observed reduction in lesion number may have been due to the normal course of the disease. There have been links posted in the past for time lapse videos of lesion activity depicting this behavior. Sorry I couldn't find the posts.
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

Sorry, but thats negative. The radial lines seen personally on the MRI scan were very indicative of what I firmly believe are magnetite leaving the scene of the crime, so to speak, and being attracted by ferromagnetism to the Steel wirewool. The journey in a coach in a southerly direction would have set up an alternating mag field due to the lines of the Earths mag field that would loosen the magnetite from sites on the myelin, making this translation posible in my opinión. Remember that the staff at the MRI had never seen this before either.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

gristy56 wrote:Sorry, but thats negative.
Or just simply realistic.
gristy56 wrote:The radial lines seen personally on the MRI scan were very indicative of what I firmly believe are magnetite leaving the scene of the crime, so to speak, and being attracted by ferromagnetism to the Steel wirewool.
Believe what you will, but it was probably just steel wool dust in your hair.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

Here is a link to the MRI NHE mentions. After seeing this, I decided not to have another.

http://www.msdiscovery.org/news/news_sy ... -meets-eye

Since it is your belief that "At the poles, the lines are vertical so the molecular weight is greatest. From the equator the angle of dip gradually increases. For this reason, MS increased risk the further from the equator", perhaps you can explain why Eskimos have ZERO incidence of MS. Shouldn't they have the highest (by your theory)?

Do you know of anyone else that has followed your protocol?
DrGeoff
Family Elder

Post by DrGeoff »

I knew I had seen this before:
The British MS Forum had a guy called Simon Ewart-Grist (any connection gristy?) pushing the same "theory" back in the summer:
https://community.mssociety.org.uk/foru ... location-0

What is it about MS that it attracts these sorts of ideas?
Could it be the failing of modern medical science to come up with a unified theory of MS that lets in the others?

Geoff
JeanDeEau
Family Member

Post by JeanDeEau »

Don't try this "cure" at home. folks.
It attracts black helicopters and the men in white coats.
Jean

Return to “General Discussion”