What’s the point?

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Re: What’s the point?

Post by jimmylegs »

i feel ya. my docs have been a mix over time. in some ways things are awesome, but in others things only go so far. overall, so lucky to have access to so many different kinds of experts *and* the training to evaluate the calibre of various online information sources.
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

Daisycat wrote:THis is new to me so I have no idea what to do besides what I read online. I see my neurologist Thursday to decide on medication and I’m going to talk to him about diets.
I did Avonex for 10 years, and while it might work for some people, I doubt that it did any good for me. Besides, the side effects from any of the interferon-betas would likely worsen your depression. This is just my perspective, but my life might be both very different and better had I never taken the stuff. :peace:
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

i'm still meds free 11 yrs in. who knows if i'll regret it someday. not even slightly. so far.
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
Boudreaux
Getting to Know You...

Post by Boudreaux »

I never took any DMD's, 15 years into it and no regrets from me either.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

yasss b :D

Return to “General Discussion”