Where does the time go? (9 years since my CIS)

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
DaisySue
Getting to Know You...

Re: Where does the time go? (9 years since my CIS)

Post by DaisySue »

Hey Jimmylegs,
Kira here. Since you are so nutrients savvy, would you be willing to stream-of-consciousness share what combos you’ve learned are good and which ones are to be avoided? And which forms you prefer?
For example, I never take my Mag with D3. Didn’t know about that. I take A LOT (thus, my continuing new presence in the NATURAL APPROACH forum) and want to make sure my combos are good.
Cheers & Thanks, if you have time.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Where does the time go? (9 years since my CIS)

Post by jimmylegs »

no probs. when you say 'a lot' you mean supplements in general i take it? if you want to stream of consciousness your regimen, anything that leaps out i'll mention. pls note that my scope is generally limited to essential nutrients. i'm okay with those, both via supplements and via food preparations/combinations.
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
DaisySue
Getting to Know You...

Re: Where does the time go?//For JimmyLegs.

Post by DaisySue »

Hi Jimmy,
Kira here again. I’m going to take advantage of your generous agreement to take a quick look at my round of meds and supplements and make any comments about dosages and combos, as soon as I have a free moment. Didn’t want to blow off your offer of help, just have to have the time. Soon, and thank you. Kira.