Multiple Sclerosis Desatascador

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
Petr75
Family Elder

Re: Multiple Sclerosis Desatascador

Post by Petr75 »

https://www.eboro.cz
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

I bought a digital Gaussmeter about five years ago from Less EMF.Com They offer many products to reduce our exposure to electromagnetic fields. I got particularly good results from fine mumetal in both wire and sheet forms. With the wire across the visual aspect of glasses, the problem of nystagmus almost vanished. This was temporary though. When the glasses were removed, the problem returned. With the desatascador, the symptom is lessened everyday, bit by bit. For this reason, I firmly believe that the removal of magnetite is at a faster rate than the body's production if any, now.

If you Google to find where in the body magnetite is produced, it is a bit vague, but most authors suggest it is in a place behind the nose!

Just to add, you will get particularly good results if the desatascador is trained on the shoulders. I am noticing MS sympyoms disappearing day by day . For example this morning I noticed I can now eat without it causing my vision to jump.Wow, I hadn't realised this was a symptom! It must have existed for at least 30 years.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

Gristy56, thanks for the additional info. I did a Google search and came up with a lot of interesting information. One topic of magnetism in the body is called Biomagnetism (there are multiple sources). Biomagnetism is the phenomenon where magnetic fields are produced by the living things, especially by the human body; (different from magnetic fields applied to the body, called magnetobiology). There is plenty of info available on this subject and while I only reviewed a few links, the first link I went to brought me to a You Tube video that ends with a demonstration of a $3 million biomagnetism detector, certainly out of my budget!!!

Also found this article titled "Magnetite in Human Tissues:"

http://web.gps.caltech.edu/~jkirschvink ... BEMS92.pdf

It is a bit technical and long...
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

I read this before and agree with the author on many issues. Don't be blinded with such technical jargon though. Use the Desatascador much and you will see your symptoms disappear Of course there are effects of degaussing magnetite deposits into the blood. You will have many pains and weaknesses around your body but these will reduce as you chelate with the desatascador. They are NOT demyelination so stick with it!
If you have put 500g of steel wirewool in a plastic bag inside your pillow-slip on top of your pillow, it will slowly degauss the brain. It will also prevent any further demyelination!
If you drink much water it will speed up chelation.
If you drink coffee, green tea, anti-ox. juice it will speed up chelation.
If you face East-West at night it will greatly speed up chelation.

Phlebotomy alone is not a solution because it only reduces magnetite in the blood not deposits. You would have to degauss perfectly, first!

Simon
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

gristy56 wrote:If you have put 500g of steel wirewool in a plastic bag inside your pillow-slip on top of your pillow, it will slowly degauss the brain. It will also prevent any further demyelination!
Really? Do you have data to support this claim?
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

:lol:
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

No, but I sat in the neuros surgery to demonstrate the reduction of electromagnetic fields by holding the wirewool over the probe of my gauss meter. Electromagnetic fields were reduced from 35 milligauss to less than 1 milligauss. He was most impressed.
My own demyelination is actually disappearing now. The reason is magnetite deposits are attracted to the scalp where the veins are wider. This shows up as lines like the spokes of a bicycle wheel on an MRI scan much to the shock of the operator! It's cheap, so just do it, but don't use Brilo pads unless you like the smell! A ring of steel wirewool sewn into the lining of a baseball cap is good for the daytime.
If you have eyesight instability just hyold a small unopened pack on your head and you will see the difference it makes instantly! DO IT
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

gristy56 wrote:No, but I sat in the neuros surgery to demonstrate the reduction of electromagnetic fields by holding the wirewool over the probe of my gauss meter. Electromagnetic fields were reduced from 35 milligauss to less than 1 milligauss. He was most impressed.
Steel wool is a metal mesh. It's not terribly surprising that it could act as a Faraday shield.
gristy56 wrote:My own demyelination is actually disappearing now. The reason is magnetite deposits are attracted to the scalp where the veins are wider. This shows up as lines like the spokes of a bicycle wheel on an MRI scan much to the shock of the operator!
It's fairly common now for people to get copies of their MRI scan on a disk. Do you have an image that you can post?
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

Sorry, I haven't got the result saved. You have to try it for yourself. To understand better my thinking about magnetite chains, magnetosomes, causing MS it is like a pneumatic road drill held in the direction of the Earth's magnetic field, including the angle of dip. It vibrates at power line frequency due to tiny electromagnetic fields in the air around us. At night while we sleep we may be stationary for a longer time so this 'spaghetti' of fields may be focussed at one point, Unlike a road drill, the mass of the magnetite is constantly changing with more or less magnetite molecules arriving, leaving. We are into the physics of vibational resonance of a mass spring damper system, which is complex.
Without detailed analysis, reducing the quantity of magnetite slowly, may bring into reonance otherwise stationary magnetosomes and cause further demyelination.
This is the reason for electromagnetic shielding while treating oneself with the desatascador to completely remove all magnetite from the person. You won't need it after this!
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

so n=0. convincing.
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

"If you have eyesight instability just hold a small unopened pack on your head and you will see the difference it makes instantly! DO IT"

I do and have for about 4 1/2 years as a result of an attack. While the condition improved somewhat in the months that followed the attack, I have been dealing with continued inability to focus my vision to the extreme right. While I did have the issue on the left side, that cleared up within about a year of the attack. While I have not done the above I am happy to say that the issue has improved dramatically as of a few days ago. I have been using Gristy56's device daily for several weeks.

I certainly don't know for sure why my condition has suddenly changed - there is no way to know for sure. i am just thrilled that it has. It is not perfect, but tremendously improved over what it was.

I know that there are many who doubt this device, but frankly who knows for sure. I for one am willing to try just about anything that is not lethal to help retain my mobility (I have tried many things without success). The device seems harmless, costs about $5, uses inexpensive AA batteries, is very easy to use, doesn't take much time, and it may in fact work. To me, it is at least worth a try which is why I am trying it.

I expect to receive the EMF meter I ordered tonight or tomorrow and will report back with my findings.

In the meantime, I am on my way out to buy some steel wool and try to see if it makes a difference with what remains of my vision issue. I will report my findings. Since Gristy56 says the results are instantaneous, it should be an interesting experiment!
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

I am very happy for you that like me the Desatascador is working but you're not finished yet!
I will share with you and the community from the latest of my findings. It has been a long learning curve of more than three years but I believe it is very near to the complete cure.

You may have read from previous that I believe MS is caused by the electromagnetic vibration of magnetosomes physically bearing on the myelin. I do not change this thinking but if you Google mgnetosomes you will find there are two types......

WE HAVE A PASSING THUNDERSTORM SO I WILL SEND THIS AS IS NOW!
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

I received my EMF meter and tested the Desatascador and a few other devices in my home.

The Desatascador does give off a magnetic field as described by the OP.

Got the tester/meter late yesterday and had a chance to test a few electric devices around my home. The results were surprising, especially from my microwave. The results from the microwave were unexpected in how far out the waves extend. I rarely use it and generally do not stay near it when it is on. Thank goodness! I plan on testing many of the electric devices around my home, especially the motorized ones.
Petr75
Family Elder

Post by Petr75 »

2018 Jul 17
Buffalo Neuroimaging Analysis Center, Department of Neurology, Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
Brain Iron at Quantitative MRI Is Associated with Disability in Multiple Sclerosis.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30015589
https://www.eboro.cz
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

throwback to 2009 re iron accumulation
http://www.thisisms.com/forum/chronic-c ... tml#p49483