Multiple Sclerosis Desatascador

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Re: Multiple Sclerosis Desatascador

Post by ElliotB »

@ jimmylegs One of the links in the article you link to is this one:

https://projects.jsonline.com/news/2018 ... tment.html
titled
"From hope to medical nightmare"

I know the people who are convinced CCSVI works won't believe it but Zamboni himself acknowledges that the procedure does not work and should not be recommended for people with MS.
(don't shoot the messenger).

@ Gristy56 - if you are having trouble posting, send them to me through the TIMS Private Message feature and I will be happy to post them for you.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

@elliot - ack reminds me of oliver's case https://bit.ly/2m0COmz
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

Very sad story!
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

ElliotB wrote:@ jimmylegs One of the links in the article you link to is this one:

titled

I know the people who are convinced CCSVI works won't believe it but Zamboni himself acknowledges that the procedure does not work and should not be recommended for people with MS.
(don't shoot the messenger).
Zamboni's trial was likely poorly designed. There was no verification that the venoplasty procedures actually improved blood flow. The CCSVI hypothesis is all about improved blood flow improves brain tissue health. The core of the hypothesis was not tested. Only the patients that had successful venoplasty with improved blood flow should have been included in the final analysis.

Here were my thoughts.
http://www.thisisms.com/forum/chronic-c ... ml#p251634

Dr. Sclafani had some good insights and said that the results were not conclusive.
http://www.thisisms.com/forum/chronic-c ... ml#p251715
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

ElliotB wrote:@ jimmylegs One of the links in the article you link to is this one:

titled
After reading the article, I feel that it should be noted that Dr. Arata was not treating CCSVI. He had his own theory that venoplasty was stimulating the vagus nerve. It had nothing to do with blood flow.
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

Zambonis original thinking is the right answer for the wrong reason. Cerebal blood flow is very important in MS, but the real problem is blockages of magnetite in the shoulders and not the juggler veins. The largest veins returning fromm the arms meet these as a 'venturi' in the superior cava. If the flow of blood is restricted here, then there is insufficient 'pull' on the cerebal blood flow from the brain and some of the blockage is transferred here as well.

In the brain, it is just like a ribbon typewriter when the ribbon jams. Tiny electromagnetic fields cause magnetosomes of magnetite supported by th Earths magnetic field to hammer up and down at power line frequency and thus produce holes.

The answer is to break these magnetosomes up into magnetite molecules and cause them to flow away using the 'Desatascador'. It's not rocket science. It's simple physics! with a bit of trigonometry!

Simon
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

"The CCSVI hypothesis is all about improved blood flow improves brain tissue health. "

I feel that good blood flow is imperative for brain and overall health and that increased blood flow to/from the brain is of extreme importance. I also believe that there is more than one way to do this without surgery, exercise is one way for example.

I did receive information/instructions from Gristy56 and will be posting it soon.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

I have been in touch with Gristy56 directly and am posting the following information on his behalf (keep in mind that he has posted other information in this thread that is relevant to the use of the Desatascador device):

'Degaussing' the body.

I use the word degaussing not in the traditional sense which often refers to randomizing the direction of magnetic dipoles in ferrous metal applied normally to ships made of steel that have become magnetized by the Earth's magnetic field due to repetitive voyaging in the same direction. It can seriously affect navigation equipment, and is effected by sailing through a giant coil that carries an alternating current. You can read about this, if you have interest.

In this case, the magnetism is due to chains of magnetite molecules, which are ferro-magnetic and are generally a single molecule in width and twenty to thirty molecules in length. These are found in the blood en route to the kidneys for chelation and elimination from the body as for humans they have no importance. They are called magnetosomes and are surrounded by bacteria.
Here we have the first problem. If the individual has narrow veins, they are not chelated well but the body stores them instead.
Because they are magnetic, they behave like the magnetic needle of a compass facing North-South. Therefore, sleeping in this direction for much time further hinders chelation because the capillaries to the kidneys are thus in an East-West direction. Admittedly, the length of each magnetosome is still in nano meters and the width of such a capillary is 4 or 5 micrometers so the capillaries are about 1000 times wider but with the speed of arterial blood in the aorta versus laminar flow in both the aorta and the capillaries, this hindrance is expected.

The solution is too sleep in the East-West direction.

Get used to holding the Desatascador between the little finger around the motor and the thumb around the battery compartment. The other three fingers should be placed on top. This way it is simple to pick up and put down without turning over. This is important for the following reason -
There are two types of magnetosome, If you live in the northern hemisphere and 80 percent of people do, then the vast majority of magnetosomes are North seeking. Since they behave as a bar magnet, albeit very small then when we lie on our bed the South end of the magnetosome is seated on the lower side of a vein or on the myelin. The other end will be standing in the blood stream. The flow of blood above these is fast in the veins so like windswept grass they will lay down in the direction of the blood. They are difficult to remove in this instance.

But, the type of motor has permanent magnets either side. One is a North-pole and one a South-pole. Therefore, if the Desatascador is layed above, then it will either attract the free end of the magnetosome making it simple to break the attraction with the vein. If the Desatascador is layed down on the otherside it will repel the free end of the magnetosome, flattening further and making it impossible to remove.
With the pin to the right as in the 'home' position, the permanent magnet suits the vast majority of magnetosomes and should be adhered to for use of the Destascador.
If the batteries are fitted correctly, the pin will rotate clockwise. This is good because it can now be assumed that as the magnetosomes enter the bloodstream they will be moving easily in the direction of the handle and thus towards the heart.

To degauss yourself, simply move the motor over your skin or clothes but make sure that you use the correct side of the motor, as in the home position. This will favour North seeking magnetosomes as already eplained. ALWAYS finish the treatment with chelation. You will spend many hours degaussing and chelating.

Where to degauss?
Listen to the raucas vibration. More sound, more magnetite. At some points it may speed up as well. There is greate mag. field when it causes the motor to speed up. From my own experience the largest deposits are in the shoulders extending to the upper arms, the hips and then the feet but this may vary from person to person. Try twisting the desatascaor anticlockwise so the pin is vertical. This may change the sound completely. Try it.

WAh wah wee.
Reserve urine in a plastic bottle. Hold the desatascador with pin facing you this time against the outside. Wait for 30 seconds for vibration to start and then rock the two together. You will hear a loud wah-wah sound as the two mag. fields react together. Conratulations you have chelated magnetite!

He has also provided the following with regard to specific usage around the kidneys:

The electromagnetic field is quite sufficient to reach your kidneys from your front whilst laying on your back. Also from this position you can easily degauss your feet with legs bent and put your heel over your knee etc. You will do this many times. Each time some of the magnetite can be chelated.

[Move the Desatascador] Up and down quickly above kidneys. For as much time as you wish. The aim is to direct as much magnetite into the 2 million or so capillaries. Drink much water and Cranberry juice as well to dissolve bacteria surrounding magnetsomes. If you don't drink enough fluids your kidneys will temporarily shut down and you will experience urinary retention. This is partly because the bladder and UTC become full of magnetite. It clears after drinking more. so don't be worried if this happens.

Gristy56, thanks for providing this detailed info.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

I wanted to add that I have been using the device for a couple of weeks. It seems to function in the manner the OP describes. The fan's noise/vibration level does change as I move it around my body. I have not yet done the 'urine' thing but plan to and will report the results.

My disease has been in remission for a few years so I may not be the best test subject but I do plan on including/following this protocol. It is inexpensive, simple and the OP's theories are as sound as the numerous ''popular' ones. Really, what do you have to loose?
David1949
Family Elder

Post by David1949 »

Elliot thanks for being the guinea pig on this one. I hope it works.

HMMM!
Well you convinced me. Its cheap, no more wacky than any other theory so why not give it a try. Besides amazon is my favorite shopping place. I'm going to see if it can reduce the muscle spasms I get at night.

Dave (AKA guinea pig #2.)
Music
Family Elder

Post by Music »

Can we go to our local "cheap store" and buy one of their handheld fans instead of ordering from Amazon? Are they the same "mechanically"? Otherwise looks similar.

Thanks!

Terry
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

Use it a lot. You will notice a big change in the way you feel. Try it on your shoulders. They are probably the biggest deposit. With the handle to the right along the direction of your collar bone and twist it rapidly. Each morning degauss your legs, the method already explained. Another way to tell you have less magnetite is rapid side to side movements on your thighs for example. You will start to hear the motor rattling more in its housing.
vesta
Family Elder

Post by vesta »

gristy56 wrote:'Deasatascador' Part 3 -

'Degaussing' the body.

I use the word degaussing not in the traditional sense which often refers to randomizing the direction of magnetic dipoles in ferrous metal applied normally to ships made of steel that have become magnetized by the Earth's magnetic field due to repetitive voyaging in the same direction. It can seriously affect navigation equipment, and is effected by sailing through a giant coil that carries an alternating current. You can read about this, if you have interest.

In this case, the magnetism is due to chains of magnetite molecules, which are ferro-magnetic and are generally a single molecule in width and twenty to thirty molecules in length. These are found in the blood en route to the kidneys for chelation and elimination from the body as for humans they have no importance. They are called magnetosomes and are surrounded by bacteria.
Here we have the first problem. If the individual has narrow veins, they are not chelated well but the body stores them instead.
Because they are magnetic, they behave like the magnetic needle of a compass facing North-South. Therefore, sleeping in this direction for much time further hinders chelation because the capillaries to the kidneys are thus in an East-West direction. Admittedly, the length of each magnetosome is still in nano meters and the width of such a capillary is 4 or 5 micrometers so the capillaries are about 1000 times wider but with the speed of arterial blood in the aorta versus laminar flow in both the aorta and the capillaries, this hindrance is expected.
The solution is too sleep in the East-West direction.

Get used to holding the Desatascador between the little finger around the motor and the thumb around the battery compartment. The other three fingers should be placed on top. This way it is simple to pick up and put down without turning over. This is important for the following reason -
There are two types of magnetosome, If you live in the northern hemisphere and 80 percent of people do, then the vast majority of magnetosomes are North seeking. Since they behave as a bar magnet, albeit very small then when we lie on our bed the South end of the magnetosome is seated on the lower side of a vein or on the myelin. The other end will be standing in the blood stream. The flow of blood above these is fast in the veins so like windswept grass they will lay down in the direction of the blood. They are difficult to remove in this instance.
But, the type of motor has permanent magnets either side. One is a North-pole and one a South-pole. Therefore, if the Desatascador is layed above, then it will either attract the free end of the magnetosome making it simple to break the attraction with the vein. If the Desatascador is layed down on the otherside it will repel the free end of the magnetosome, flattening further and making it impossible to remove.
With the pin to the right as in the 'home' position, the permanent magnet suits the vast majority of magnetosomes and should be adhered to for use of the Destascador.
If the batteries are fitted correctly, the pin will rotate clockwise. This is good because it can now be assumed that as the magnetosomes enter the bloodstream they will be moving easily in the direction of the handle and thus towards the heart.
Greetings:

I'm pleased to see there is interest in your idea. However, originally you told me that the pin would be on the LEFT and the batteries anti-clockwise (for a right handed person) and now you advise the pin on the right with the batteries clockwise. I am left handed so probably placing the pin to the left would be better for me. Please clarify.

Also has anyone tried sleeping on the steel wool and what was the reaction? Doing so seemed to throw me "off" so I stopped, but since I'm now feeling better in general I'll try again.

Finally, according to the well respected MS researcher Dr George Ebers 60 years ago there was no difference between men and women in MS incidence. That timeline corresponds to the introduction of birth control pills which are known to increase susceptibility to MS in women.

Best regards, Vesta
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

Dear Vesta,

I recommend both. It is because in the Northern hemisphere we have mostly North seeking magnetoomes which are broken up by a South pole magnet. I simply said the opposite to you because the time taken to break up South seeking magnetosomes is thus much less.
I have since discovered that some North seeking magnetosomes are converted to South seeking type. You can study google to understand this.

Also I have discovered since I last communicated with yourself, that by far the largest place for magnetosome deposits are the shoulders. This explains effectively the larger incidence amonst women because of the use of handheld electric hairdryers. They produce a magnetic field in excess of 1000 miligauss at a point halfway between the motor and the heating element. These magnetosomes enter the bloodstream but due to narrow veins etc are not chelated. Some block up in the brain because of the heavy loading on the veins from the arms. These are supposed to act as a 'venturi' to control flow from the brain back to the heart via the superior cava. Use the Desatascador to remove this blockage. It only produces about50 milligauss with new batteries but is quite sufficient to move nano-particles.

You must chelate magnetite from the blood, or you will suffer muscle spasms, particularly in the legs and the base of the spine. This is not demyelination. There are many areas where you may have pains but stick with it. They are temporary. If you have any nystagmus or double vision it will reduce each day, albeit slow, and you will be encouraged to continue. It depends on your age and how much iron overload you have had. It could be inherited or it may have been ingressed......

Keep in touch
Simon
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

I plan on getting an EMF Meter (Electromagnetic Field Radiation Detector) to see what kind of magnetic field this gizmo is creating. The device is under $30 on Amazon and the results should be interesting. I will post info once I get the device.