Multiple Sclerosis Desatascador

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
ArthurJ
Family Member

Re: Multiple Sclerosis Desatascador

Post by ArthurJ »

Gristy,
You could always try some EMF shielded coveralls. They're very stylish!

https://lessemf.com/personal.html#366
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

OK I found them and ordered them and they should arrive Sunday. I will post again once I have received them Thanks for your assistance.
David1949
Family Elder

Post by David1949 »

If I search the website you alluded to for Desatascador
I find this: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss ... atascador+

None of these fits the verbal description you gave.

If I look up kloud I get this https://www.amazon.com/KLOUD-City-Hand- ... ords=kloud
It seems to fit your description but doesn't mention Desatascador

Is either of these the device you are talking about?

PS I don't see any reason for you to be so secretive about this. Unless Spain has some really weird rules regarding freedom of speech you should be able to say what you did and what the results were. If you can provide some compelling evidence that this thing really cures MS I'll try it. And if it cures my MS I'll be delighted to apologize for calling it a scam.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

gristy56 wrote:Yes, I recommend that you sleep on a steel sprung mattress, put 500g of steel wire wool in a plastic bag and put this inside your pillow on top of the pillow and finally turn your bed to face East-West. This is physics, not Feng Shui. You will NOT have further demyelination, wjhich is only a symptom of magnetite overload. Basically, you use the 'Desatascador' to drag magnetite from anywhere in he body to the kidneys for chelaation. You can't see it, of course but you will certainly hear it once the motor is 'conditioned' This needs 2-3 days moving up and down the aorta. It will start to produce a buzzing sound. It is important to have the protruding axle to the right assuming you live in the northern hemisphere! I can explain if you're interested.
One would think that having particles of magnetite in your body would make MRIs rather lethal (and messy).
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

steel wire wool during hours of sleep only!
It does two things -
1. It shields you from very small emfs at 50 Hz. At a demonstration to my neuro. electromagnetic field of 35 milligauss was reduced to less than 1 milligauss.
2. It attracts magnnetite nano particles out of the brain to the scalp, where they are harmless. This effect was seen on an MRI scan as radial lines like spokes of a bicycle wheel leading from lessions to the scalp when for two hours beforehand a baseball cap with a ring of steel wirewool sewn into the lining was worn.
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

You won't find it called 'Desatascador'. I call it that simply because I live in Spain. The word is for something that unblocks. In this case it will unblock you of magnetite and asssist you to remove it from the body!
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

I cannot provide you with evidence. Others are willing to try it. Therefore you must wait for their reports!
Simon
If you believe me, I state in my case-
1. I now have very little nystagmus after 34 years
2. I have practically no diplopia after 25 years
3. I have renewed strength to stand from the seated position after being bedridden for more than 2 years.

I could go on, but you wouldn't believe me......
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

OK gristy56, I received the fans I ordered. Please explain how to remove the rubbery fan blades (do you just tear them off) and exactly how to use the device, please be specific as to where on the body you use it, how to position it, for how long, and how often, again, please be specific.

What difference does it make what the device is called, what do COPAXONE or TECFIDERA mean? The only thing that is really important is whether it works, isn't it?
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

gristy56 wrote:steel wire wool during hours of sleep only!
It does two things -
1. It shields you from very small emfs at 50 Hz. At a demonstration to my neuro. electromagnetic field of 35 milligauss was reduced to less than 1 milligauss.
2. It attracts magnnetite nano particles out of the brain to the scalp, where they are harmless. This effect was seen on an MRI scan as radial lines like spokes of a bicycle wheel leading from lessions to the scalp when for two hours beforehand a baseball cap with a ring of steel wirewool sewn into the lining was worn.
If you think that the magnetic field from a little handheld 3 V DC motor is going to move magnetite around in your body, then what do you think a 3 Tesla MRI magnet is going to do?
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

NHE, while my first thought was to agree with you (I had pondered this previously myself), the bottom line is that we don't know for sure.

For example, who would of thought that mold would cure anything, yet in 1928 green mold called Pennicilium notatum growing on Petri dishes was how Penicillin was originally discovered. And we all know the impact of Penicillin on humanity. And yet countless people had knowledge of mold prior to Alexander Fleming's discovery and thought nothing of it.

Also consider many, many drugs have dual purposes/different results based on dosage. Low-dose naltrexone (LDN) is a good example of this.

So who knows???
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

MRI will not move whole molecules of magnetite because the field, although large, is far too high frequency MBI efffects the spin of electrons of many atoms and molecules and is used to affect the reflection of light as I understand it.

Iron has a resonant freqency close to 50Hz. Magnetite molecules are attracted magnetically to eachother. They form magnetosomes of perhaps a single molecule in width and 30 in length. In this form they are ferro-magnetic. They are broken apart by even the field around the desatascador of 50milli gauss at 20cm distance!

Simon
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

'Desatascador' Part 1 –

Getting started.

You have received at least one personal fan as described. The only essential modification is to remove the nose cone and fan blades. It is only a push fit but may require gentle persuasion with a flat bladed knife. Though not essential, you can tilt the head back and put a few spots of superglue under it's chin so to speak and click back to the horizontal position to allow to set. You don't need the tilt position and it will be stronger in use, doing this. Do not attempt to cut the protruding axle which from now on I will refer to as the 'pin'.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

OK I removed the entire fan blade holder so only the 'pin' is showing.

Now, please explain exactly how to use the device, please be specific as to where on the body you use it, how to position it, for how long, and how often, again, please be specific.
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

'Desatascador' Part 2 –

'Conditioning'

In order to hear magnetite in the blood it is important to first condition the motor. The motor is a permenant magnet type running on 3V DC.There are two things that affect the speed. First, the battery voltage and hence the electric current flowing in the rotor winding. This will only slowly change as the batteries become exhausted.
What is more effective in changing the speed is the magnetic field surrounding the motor. Switch the desatascador on and bring for example a fridge magnet to the outside and listen to the effect. You might be quite surprised by the result!

Lie on your bed. Place the Desatascador on your stomach so that it is central, the motor is roughly above your kideys, the handle is pointing towards your chin and most importantly the pin to your right as you see it. This I wil call the 'home' position and you would do well to learn it. I assume you have fitted the batteries according to the 'legend' and the pin spins clockwise.....
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

Now slide the desatascador up and down the aorta about 3 inches in total. You are scanning the magnetite in the arterial blood flow and will cause the formation of a bow-wave of magnetite in front of the capillaries and speed up chelation. At the moment you probably won't hear anything, but continue this for much time. If you wish you can sleep with the desatascador in this home position! Tuck it under pyjamas or a tee shirt. Make sure the desatascador spins correctly. If not it will flatten the batteries very rapidly.
After about two days you will suddenly start to hear the magnetite. Congratulations the motor is conditioned!