Multiple Sclerosis Desatascador

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
David1949
Family Elder

Re: Multiple Sclerosis Desatascador

Post by David1949 »

Gristy
Your recent posts are much more illuminating than the early ones. The early posts were confusing and evasive. The new ones are much better. Thank you for that.
BTW I'm also an engineer although I'm not an expert in electromagnetism Looks like I'll have to do some research.
Dave
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

You're quite capable of googling yourself. If I quote links that are not 100 percent my thinking then the original thinking is watered down. I quite realise it needs a step of faith on your part but the only thing I can do is to communicate my own experience. If my advice, non-professional though it may be does not strike a chord with your own thinking, I can only apologise for wasting your time.
Simon
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

science fail
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
David1949
Family Elder

Post by David1949 »

Simon
Yes I plan to study it myself. Now that you have explained it better you're not wasting my time. I do have another question though: 99.9% of people don't have MS. What is different about the 0.1% of us who do get it? Why do we have trouble with magnetosomes while other people don't?
Dave
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

I think the 0,1 percent of people that -
Have inherited iron overload at birth.
Have further over enhanced this during childhood due to diet.
Have a system that causes the formation of magnetite.
Have narrow veins limiting circulation.
Have sleapt predominantly in a North-South direction.
Have regularly used appliances that radiate large electromagnetic fields close to the shoulders.

-are at a high risk of MS.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

Never heard or the Zapper but it sounds interesting, similar concept as to what it does in theory to the Scalar Laser I am currently using.

Found this interesting video on the Zapper on You Tube:

There are lots of similar videos and websites on the subject such as this one:

http://www.bestzapper.com/

Many sites claim success stories in the tens of thousands.

Certainly an interesting product/concept and seems harmless to try...
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

thanks for posting those links that provide a better perspective on the creator of the Zapper and her Zapper, what an amazing story! We have to be so careful...

Wasn't there a wristband that was popular a few years ago that promised so many health benefits - guess it got zapped!
Last edited by ElliotB on Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

I have not tried the Zapper, bought the fan the OP promotes but still waiting for instructions.

I do try many 'safe' protocols. Take a lot of supplements, lots of exercise and follow the least popular diet there is. Tried acupuncture this week for the first time to help control pain in one area (only 3 needles) and it seems to have worked. I was diagnosed 5 years ago, but I had minor symptoms probably as long ago as 30-40 years (I am now 59) . My neurologist thinks I am no longer in the RRMS stage but now am SPMS. Overall I am doing very, very well with no sign of any disease activity. I do have persistent intermittent nerve pain likely from a MS attack 4 years ago. But I am smart enough to know that it is possible/likely that I have a mild case of MS and none of the the things I am doing are doing anything. Or perhaps they are having some beneficial effect. There is no way of knowing for sure. Because there is MS in my family history I know all too well what the disease can do. So I am leaving nothing to chance and never stop fighting.
Last edited by ElliotB on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

From what I've seen, the zapper has moving parts exposed. The Desatascador definitely doesn't. Also, I understand completely what is achieved with a rotating magnetic field and magnetite from experiments over the last four years. Be careful because magnetite is mostly stored in your shoulders. It can easily be transferred to the brain by large electromagnetic fields.

Here is the reason more women have MS than men. Though they may have less iron overload in the first place and therefore less stored magnetite, they regularly degauss their shoulders frequently by using hand held electric hairdryers. In a test, the Desatascador with new batteries produces an electromagnetic field of slightly less than 50 milligauss. A small hairdryer of 400W produces a field of approx. 1000 milligauss at a point midway between the motor and the heating element through the plastic body.

Simon
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

"the zapper has moving parts exposed"

It appears to be more like a tens unit, basically all electronic and does not appear to have any moving parts.

In any case, when do you plan on posting instructions on how to use the Desatascador? I have been waiting patiently...
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

ElliotB wrote:thanks for posting those links that provide a better perspective on the creator of the Zapper and her Zapper, what an amazing story! We have to be so careful...
i thought i'd check out what this imperfect reviewer had to say about ccsvi (another route i've never taken)
https://www.quackwatch.org/08Misc/zamboni/overview.html
makes me sad all over again for the former TiMS friends among the fatalities mentioned :'(
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

When you have 'conditioned' the motor for which I have posted in sufficient detail, we can use it sensibly. You will be amazed what can be acheived. Please read all my posts!
Simon
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

Why do I bother with detailed explanation of how to use the desatascador if they don't appear?