Multiple Sclerosis Desatascador

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
David1949
Family Elder

Re: Multiple Sclerosis Desatascador

Post by David1949 »

ElliotB wrote:I received my EMF meter and tested the Desatascador and a few other devices in my home.

The Desatascador does give off a magnetic field as described by the OP.

Got the tester/meter late yesterday and had a chance to test a few electric devices around my home. The results were surprising, especially from my microwave. The results from the microwave were unexpected in how far out the waves extend. I rarely use it and generally do not stay near it when it is on. Thank goodness! I plan on testing many of the electric devices around my home, especially the motorized ones.
Elliot
Does the meter indicate the wavelength or frequency of the EMF or just the magnitude? I'm wondering if you're detecting microwave radiation leaking from the unit (which is dangerous) or just 60 Hz from the motor.
Dave
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

ElliotB wrote:I received my EMF meter and tested the Desatascador and a few other devices in my home.

The Desatascador does give off a magnetic field as described by the OP.

Got the tester/meter late yesterday and had a chance to test a few electric devices around my home. The results were surprising, especially from my microwave. The results from the microwave were unexpected in how far out the waves extend. I rarely use it and generally do not stay near it when it is on. Thank goodness! I plan on testing many of the electric devices around my home, especially the motorized ones.
Any current going though a conductor generates a magnetic field around the conductor. The magnetic field lines will go around the conductor in the direction indicated by the right hand rule.

gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

Found it at last! If you live in the Northern hemisphere, and 80 percent do!, then you will have more North seeking magnetosomes. Google it!. This means they are in the direstion with their South pole downwards on th blood brain barrier and their North pole in the bloodstream a few nano meters above. The angle subtended with the myelin is the same as the angle of dip of the Earths magnetic field. The speed they are moving at due to blood flow is very small due to laminar flow , friction, which is proportional to the sine of this angle, and hence zero at the equator and a maximum at either pole, and any magnetic attraction to magnetite, which may be present in the myelin itself. Very complex therefore!

If for some reason of overload they are not moving, then vibration also proportional to the sine of the angle of dip will ensue due to tiny stray magnetic fields when the mass of the magnetosome is in resonance at say 50 or 60Hz. This is easy to understand when you think what happens to the ribbon of a ribbon typewriter if the ribbon stops indexing.

It may help you also to think of a single magnetosome, implanted like a blade of grass. The blood may flow over it, flattening it more. This would be true in the veins for example. If a South pole of a small magnet is brought close to this magnetosome, it will probably break up into molecules and flow away with the blood. If a north pole magnet is brought close, it will be flattened further preventing this......
Petr75
Family Elder

Post by Petr75 »

jimmylegs wrote:throwback to 2009 re iron accumulation
http://www.thisisms.com/forum/chronic-c ... tml#p49483
https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/c6b6/a ... 18a994.pdf

.. Histochemical findings about the presence of considerable iron
deposits within myelin loops (LeVine and Chakrabarty, 2004) and
evidence from imaging techniques about increased iron deposits around
vessels in subcortical gray matters of MS patients (Lebel et al., 2012) may
all be regarded as indirect clues of a probable relation between the
effects of GMDs on brain magnetosomes and the pathogen esis of MS via
disruption in the BBB function.
However, it should be pointed out that we
do not know how much of these iron deposits may be in the form of
magnetite..
https://www.eboro.cz
David1949
Family Elder

Post by David1949 »

I was having trouble with muscle spasms last night. I've been wanting to try the Desatascador to see if it could reduce spasms, but my order hasn't arrived yet. It occurred to me that there is nothing unique about the hand held device Gristy uses. It is simply a small DC motor that produces an alternating magnetic field. Any DC motor (or probably even AC motor) could also produce an alternating magnetic field. So I picked up my electric shaver which has a rechargeable battery and tried it. I put the plastic cap over the blades so I wouldn't look like aliens were making crop circles in my hair. :-) Then I moved it up and down over the jugular veins and also my left shoulder. Funny thing is that it actually seemed to help. The effect didn't last too long, maybe 1 or 2 hours. So I had to repeat several times. Now I'm wondering if I can rig up something that would produce a continuous effect.
Last edited by David1949 on Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

My electric toothbrush puts out more of a magnetic field (according to my EMF meter) than the little fan. But the fan motor seems to communicate with you by the noises it makes. In any case, I intend to continue using it as Gristy56 recommends.

Glad to hear it is working for you!!! Please keep us updated.

My vision issue continues to improve. In fact, it has improved so much it is almost totally gone. After over 4 years, I thought it was permanent
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

You can hear the changing sound when you use the desatascador on the other side. It either attracts or repels. The advantage of this type of motor is that the magnetic field is rotating with respect to the fixed field of these magnets and there fore it is able to move magnetite in a preferred direction.

Hold the destascador with the handle along the collar bone towards the aorta and the motor over your left shoulder.
Listen to the vibration. Now twist the handle through 180 degrees and note the difference. More sound, more magnetite Always finish over the kidneys to chelate as much as possible. Drag magnetite slowly towards the aorta. If you look at the layout of the main veins from the arm, you will see that the veins from the head, two each side, join these before they join eachother to become the superior cava which flows to the right atrium of the heart.

They remove magnetite therefore by the 'venturi' effect under non-overload conditions. This is very important and probably defines the size of the veins that form tributaries. They are most like an aerosol for this purpose, if that makes sense.......
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

The most important thing on the agenda, for me at least is to cause adequate circulation of magnetite and then to chelate the same. You will notice that side to side movements of the desatascador causes the whole motor to rattle more and more because of less magnetic attraction. Possibly testing your urine in a plastic bottle, as already described is slightly more scientific. You decide!

Some symptoms worsen in theshort term because chelation is not an exact science and magnetite will be spread throughout your whole body but don't worry they will hopefully reduce and eventually disappear.

I think the whole process depends on the amount of magnetite you have stored. At the moment there is no medical test for magnetite. It has probably been stored since you were a child or you may have inherited it at birth. Thinking back, I remember flying to Malaga on a family holiday when I was about 15. I was the one who caused the metal detector to 'bleep' without any metal on me. I was 'frisked', of course. It became a family joke, and happened everytime! This only came back to me when I tried to Google for an electronic device to find magnetite in the human body.
You can try this. It leads directly to manufacturers of security machines for airports!......
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

@ Dave

The detector I got detects magnetic fields, not microwaves. It is my understanding that microwave ovens use a strong magnet to generate energy within the oven. Microwaves typically don't make it out of a properly functioning oven, and if they do, they don't travel very far, at 2' they have a mere fraction of their original energy. Apparently microwave energy decreases dramatically as you move away from the source of radiation. A measurement made 20 inches from an oven would be approximately one one-hundredth of value measured at 2 inches (according to the all knowing, all wise web.) The magnetic field my microwave is generating when it is on extends out 5-6 feet or more. I rarely use it and now plan to use it even less. Keep in mind that all appliances in your home that have a motor in them will generate a magnetic field.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

@dave
if you choose to pursue, the muscle spasm > magnesium > B3 > B1 line of thinking now lives here: http://www.thisisms.com/forum/natural-a ... 30271.html
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

'Deasatascador' Part 4

How does it work?

The Desatascador is ideal for locating and removing magnetosomes and magnetite from the body. It works by producing an audible vibration which with interpretation helps the user to identify magnetite flowing in the bloodstream, magnetosomes in deposits, both quantity and direction where applicable, both North and South seeking forms and their elimination from the body with the urine.
It consists essentially of a simple D.C. permenent magnet soft iron pole motor. It is designed with balanced magnetic fields from each which ensure it runs smoothly and silently. If the surounding magnetic field is such to change this equilibreum, it will still rotate but now slightly elliptically causing the bearings to produce a vibration which can easily be heared. The frequency of this vibration is dirrectly dependant on the speed of the motor.
If the surrounding magnetic field is small, changes in the alignment of dipoles within these magnets will also be small. Although you may hear vibration, this will quickly cease once the surrounding influence is removed. In other words, if you switch off the desatascador and put it on one side for just a few moments, the magnets will 'recover' and the vibration cease.
If, however the surrounding magnetic field is high or prolonged, then the vibration may continue even after the desatascador is switched off and then on again. This is because the magnets are permenantly affected. I have given this state the name 'conditioned' and is essential to get the best from the device.

How to locate magnetite deposits.

These occur anywhere in the body and are located by holding the rotating motor against them and listening. If they are considerable, the motor will be heard to speed up. They are removed by gently stroking the motor over the affected area. If the 'Desatascador' is turned over the sound level may increase or decrease. This is an indication of whether there are more North seeking magnetosomes than South seeking type.

Removal of magnetite blockages

Always start with the 'Desatascador' on the side that produces most noise. Moving the motor around will start the process. Imagine the deposit is like a large block of ice that you put in the oven. It will start to melt from the outside but the inside remains frozen. It will take considerable time to effect.
Eventually, you will hear less and less vibration. This is not a once off operation because the bloodstream is highly dynamic. This coupled with the fact that the kidneys can only chelate some magnetite each time it passes in the aorta means that the remainder may be spread around the body causing an assortment of problems. Thankfully, these are tolerable and short lived.
You can use the desatascador quite safely anywhere on the body including the head, spine and face but take care not to injure yourself with the protruding pin!
If you find, as I did, that on the head there is a particular region that won't clear, it is probably due to a narrow vein leading out of the brain. YOU DO NOT NEED TREATMENT FOR CCSVI in this case but simply need your ears syringed. Even if you think your hearing is adequate. You may need to tell your G.P. you think your hearing is reduced. Problem solved!
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

interesting. glutathione has not come across my desk in quite some time, but it did when looking at nutrient interactions with EMFs

according to this one rat study, EMR has antinutrient impacts on an array of essentials. here, a glutathione enhancing supplement product was used to mitigate the observed effects. we have already discussed elsewhere on the forum, which essential nutrients support glutathione biosynthesis. there are roles for selenium, zinc and magnesium off the top of my head.
a fun 2009 example http://www.thisisms.com/forum/general-d ... tml#p55853
and a more detailed one from 2012 http://www.thisisms.com/forum/post19155 ... le#p191553

Amelioration the Effect of Electromagnetic Field on Male Rats Using Glutathione Enhancer (2009)
http://www.esrsaeg.net/jrrasvol2-4/14.pdf
"The possible biological effects of electromagnetic fields became an attractive public health concern, due to the wide use of mobile phones. Therefore, the present work was designed to study the effect of exposure in male albino rats to electromagnetic radiations (EMR), produced from a cellular tower for mobile telephone, on some redox elements (copper, iron, zinc and manganese), hepatic glutathione (GSH) and glutathione peroxidase (GSH-PX) in addition to the stress hormone ACTH (adrenocorticotrophic hormone), serum total proteins and total lipids with evaluation of the possible protective role of the antioxidant Glutathione Enhancer. The rats were arranged into three groups: the control unexposed, the exposed untreated and the exposed treated groups. Both exposed groups were subjected to electromagnetic field at frequency of 900–930 MHz, for 24h/day for 8 weeks, at the same time the third exposed group was supplied with oral injection of the antioxidant three times/week. Results showed that serum levels of zinc, copper, iron and hepatic tissue contents of reduced glutathione and glutathione peroxidase activity and serum total proteins were reduced while serum level of ACTH and manganese were increased in the exposed group compared to control unexposed. Most data of the studied parameters showed improvement after treatment supporting the suggestive protective role of Glutathione Enhancer against the effect of EMR emitted by mobile base station."
"Each tablet (512.5 mg) contains 50 ng glutathione, 50 mg L-Cysteine, 100 mg N-acetyl cysteine, 50 mg L-methionine, 250 mg vitamin C, 12.5 mg selenium."
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
David1949
Family Elder

Post by David1949 »

Elliot
If you have any WiFi devices in your house can you detect any EMF from them?
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

Don't complicate the issue. I only propose MS due to EMFs at power line frequency at which magnetite physically resonates, not MRI, mobile phones,radio, television, computer, etc. This is a red herring!
David1949
Family Elder

Post by David1949 »

Gristy with all due respect its only a question. I'm free to ask any question I like. BTW if 50 or 60 hz EMF is the cause of MS why did people get MS before the advent of A/C power plants?