Multiple Sclerosis Desatascador

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
gristy56
Family Elder

Multiple Sclerosis Desatascador

Post by gristy56 »

I will post here only how to obtain such. Its uses will be publicized separately.

Buy from that internet distributor that begins with the first letter of the alphabet and shares its name with a large South American river a personal travel fan that runs on 2 AA batteries. I can't publicize its name here for obvious reasons. It goes under at least two trade names. It looks like an electric toothbrush with a flower on the top. If you are still having difficulty, post a reply.

When you buy, order four because they dont last forever, and you will want to give one to your doctor, I'm sure. For four, it won't cost more than 17e.

When you receive your package, you can convert your first fan to what I have called a 'Desatascador' in 2 seconds flat! by removing the nose cone and fan blades, it is only a push fit. You should be left with the motor and a short axle of about 5mm in length. Do not attempt to cut this off!

Fit two AA batteries according to the printed legend, press the start button and assure yourself it spins clockwise. You can feel the axle between finger and thumb.

Although not essential, it is recommended to tilt the motor back and apply a few spots of superglue under its chin, so to speak, then click back to the 90 degree position. This way it will be stronger....
David1949
Family Elder

Re: Multiple Sclerosis Desatascador

Post by David1949 »

The English translation of Desatascador is "plunger pipe cleaner nitric acid or caustic soda etc. used to clear blocked drains nitric acid used to clear blocked drains "

May I ask what this has to do with MS?
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

The device described is curing my Multiple Sclerosis after 34 years by elimination of magnetite from the body. It is totally original and unpublished. The name is simply because I live in Spain and after 12 years speak in spanish. If you wish to ask questions, that's fine.
Simon
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

Why not post a You Tube or other similar internet video showing what the device is, how to make it and how to use it?
PJM26
Getting to Know You...

Post by PJM26 »

ElliotB wrote:Why not post a You Tube or other similar internet video showing what the device is, how to make it and how to use it?
Agreed. You have made multiple posts with basically this same description of your "device".

Gristy - if your aim is to help other people with MS, why not make a video?

Si no puedes hacerlo en inglés, yo podria traducirlo....
zjac020
Family Elder

Post by zjac020 »

I have messaged you privately, but agree you really should share more information here or it seems dubious. You're trying to push something being sold by the worlds largest online retailer and once would conclude that you somehow benefit from those sales

Te he enviado un privado, pero tal y como te estan comentando otros aqui, deberias compartir mas informacion sino parece sospechoso y que estas buscando vender algo, y mas preocupante algo tuyo en am@z0n..
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

Think what you will. Design your own 'Desatascador' and sell it for personal gain. It's not where I'm at. That's why I have been cryptic in my original post. The best idea I can give you is to cure your 'dubious] position. I most strongly advise you to read my post 'The balloon experiment' and act on it. You will be convinced that demyelination is due to very small electromagnetic fields acting on magnetic particles in the body. It has NOTHING to do with the auto immune system.
If I can be cryptic once more, my email address is my name in full but without ANY spaces, hyphens or other punctuation, at messages left in the oven.co.uk

Simon Ewart-Grist
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

OK, I reread your original post a couple of times and finally understand what do to to build the device. Once your have the device ready, How exactly do you use it? Where do you use it on your body? And for how long? How many times per day? How many times per week? Please be specific.
ArthurJ
Family Member

Post by ArthurJ »

gristy56 wrote:You will be convinced that demyelination is due to very small electromagnetic fields acting on magnetic particles in the body.
Have you tried sleeping inside a Faraday cage?

gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

Yes, I recommend that you sleep on a steel sprung mattress, put 500g of steel wire wool in a plastic bag and put this inside your pillow on top of the pillow and finally turn your bed to face East-West. This is physics, not Feng Shui. You will NOT have further demyelination, wjhich is only a symptom of magnetite overload. Basically, you use the 'Desatascador' to drag magnetite from anywhere in he body to the kidneys for chelaation. You can't see it, of course but you will certainly hear it once the motor is 'conditioned' This needs 2-3 days moving up and down the aorta. It will start to produce a buzzing sound. It is important to have the protruding axle to the right assuming you live in the northern hemisphere! I can explain if you're interested.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

Frankly I would like to make and use the device but simply don't understand how to use it. Can you please explain is simple terms exactly how to use it, thanks.
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

First of all, order four. It will be much easier to explain when it is in front of you. Then inform me you are ready. Dont forget to buy batteries!
Simon
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

Is the fan you recommend the one that has the fan blade at the very top like a helicopter?
David1949
Family Elder

Post by David1949 »

I don't mean to be rude but this thing sounds like a scam. A desatascador is a plunger. What does that have to do with MS? And the author is very evasive about answering questions as to how it works.
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

In answer to both posts. The fan looks like an electric toothbrush with a three petal flower at the top istead of the brush. One type is sold in pairs and called CLOUD but spealt with a K.
No, David, it is not a scam. It is the cure to MS. For this reason, I cannot and will not publish exact details of somebody else's product. I hope you understand.