Multiple Sclerosis Desatascador

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
gristy56
Family Elder

Re: Multiple Sclerosis Desatascador

Post by gristy56 »

This sounds quite plausible. Take my advice with the desatascador, I think it will work for you.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

I have a question that hopefully you an answer.

I decided to 'condition' a 2nd Desatascador and have been using it about 1/2 hour or more per day for over a week. It is not making any of the noises my original one makes (other than the normal motor noise). I know it is creating a magnetic field like the other one I have from testing it with the tester I bought so I am not so concerned. But I just wondered if you had any thoughts on this.

I continue to do well and have had small additional improvements. Thanks again!
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

Yes, to be expected, because now you have less magnetite to interfere with the motors field. Half an hour a day is really very little. To rid yourself of disability needs almost continuous degaussing and then chelation for hours. In my case, being bedridden it takes every available moment day and night but it is making a difference in a positive direction everyday. Very soon, I expect to be able to stand again unaided and take a few steps without support. I want to encourage you and not frighten you off!

Keep it up. It is the cure! If batteries last more than 2-3 days, you are not using it enough. Get your next order with Amazon placed. I am on desatascador number 17. I have quite lost track of the number of batteries I have used. It must be at least 500. Think carefully about rechargeable batteriies, because they themselves have a limited life.

Don't try to degauss all your body at once, or you will increase the level of magnetite faster you can chelate it. It will cause many temporary pains etc. There is no quick fix using this method! Keep asking me questions!
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

gristy56 wrote:Keep it up. It is the cure! If batteries last more than 2-3 days, you are not using it enough. Get your next order with Amazon placed. I am on desatascador number 17. I have quite lost track of the number of batteries I have used. It must be at least 500. Think carefully about rechargeable batteries, because they themselves have a limited life.
You could always use Panasonic's Eneloop NiMH batteries. Panasonic advertises that they can be recharged up to 2100 times. Buy a 4 pack with a charger. Keep one set of 2 charged as a backup while you're using the other 2. They will more than pay for themselves over time. The charger works with both AA and AAA batteries.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JHKSMJU/
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

In total, I am probably using the Desatascadors about 2 hours a day. But I have only used the new one about 1/2 hour or so per day to condition it. And since it wasn't making the vibration noises, I was not sure about it.

Thanks for clarifying how much to use it and how much it can be used safely. I wasn't sure.

Costco has 72 AA alkaline batteries for around $20. They last a looooong time!
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

Thanks for advice but at 16 batteries for 1e.I think I'll stick with the local Super.

Magnetite is disappearing fast.Your th It's now more difficult to hear, especially if I test urine. Leg spasms are becoming less and less intense. Leg muscles are regaining strength. Got to be doing something right! Voice is nearly as was with the ability to repeat syllabuls quickly. The only idea I have for speeding up the whole process would be filtration of the blood live for say 24 hours using the desatascador to degauss everywhere. The blood could be pumped out of a vein in the lower arm with a peristaltic pump. passed through a centrifuge and then back into the same vein further up. The centrifuge would be surrounded by magnets or possibly steel wirewool. A desatascador would be set up at the point of extraction to prevent clogging the needle
The blood in the centrifuge would turn very dark, almost black with time as magnetite is removed.!Your thoughts please??
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

I have been using two Desatascador devices at one time in two different areas where I don't tend to move it around. Do you?

Blood filtration? Not for me (at least right now)...
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

I've thought about using two Desatascadors many times, wondering if it would be quicker, but resisted doing so on the grounds that it's hard enough to get the best out of one, with so much to think about. If you degauss at shoulder level you have about 1 second to move the device to kidney level to chelate the same blood.
I've found that after sleeping is the best time, especially with steel wirewool in the pillow, facing East-West on a steel sprung mattress, because during this time the body levels out magnetite in the bloodstream. If in addition to drinking much water, you drink Cranberry juice for it's proantocyanines will soften the bacteria sticking the magnetosomes to surfaces and help with degaussing. If you drink green tea it will remove sites for future magnetosomes because it contains a chemical that crosses the blood brain barrier and removes iron including magnetite.

Think of magnetosomes as abandoned cars at the roadside, the difference being they each have two handbrakes applied. One is chemical due to bacteria that surrounds them softened by proantocyanines and one is magnetic due to their attraction to other magnetite molecules in the vein wall or the myelin. A fast moving magnetic field such as the desatascador will then make short work of destroying these into individual molecules that flow away in the blood. Gradually the density of molecules will reduce, so that less new magnetosomes are produced. Drinking green tea will lessen the opportunity for future abandonment, like removing the parking meters in the street in the first place!

Hope that makes sense.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

What are your thoughts on MAGNETIC MATTRESS PADS such as these:

https://www.promagnet.com/collections/b ... 7815326596
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

They are probably unnecessary. If you sleep with a steel sprung mattress and face East-West you will probably do the best you can without the Desatascador. Healing of MS will then be completely natural. The magnetite throughout the body being levelled gradually and slowly chelated but it may take more years than your remaining life! The protocol with the Desatascador is to move as much magnetite to the aorta descending and encourage it into the kidneys and thereby speed its elimination.
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

Sorry, I didn,t reply sooner. It is for sure that it is magnetosomes that vibrate as the shaft of a pnumatic road drill with the tiny background electromagnetic fields at power line frequency whilst we are stationary at night. They are inclined at the angle of dip of the Earths magnetic field and hence the damage is more likely and intense towards the poles. Proportional to the 'sine' of this angle but not affected by longitude. Read my post entitled The Engineering approach and make the card models and try this for yourself.
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

…...Results

The reason I suggested a television at the end of your bed is that you can see the improvements without standing, something which may be difficult, without help. Nystagmus in it's many forms
is reduced. You will note that you can start to read smaller text because diplopia is less. If you shake your head up and down and side to side, oscilopsia is reduced. You don't need to close one eye to be able to see properly. Bit by bit you are winning!
Your balance, both on standing and sitting will improve. You will experience less nerve pain, and numbness. You will feel 'better' in yourself.
These results will take a considerable time to be effected. The main reason for this is that the kidneys can only chelate a small mass of magnetite. We read that this is no more than 2mg. each day, but this is only in part magnetite because it must include all forms of iron including red hemeglobin that has reached the end of it's life.
If the overload of magnetite has been accrued over many years, then it will be considerable, both in deposits and in the bloodstream, and therefore need considerable time to remove.
You could expect this to be a process lasting months. If like myself, you have had MS for more than 30 years, then this is not unacceptable.
The author has experimented with the use of the Desatascador, over the last 3 years, but has only arrived at the detailed protocol explaned in this document in the last 6 months.
In the final section 8, the author projects to further work recommended to those in research .
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

…....And finally......

If you have adequately degaussed all the body, then drinking Cranberry juice so that the remainig bacteria is removed, then the magnetite 'wheel' will start to rotate with the blood flow and permit continuous chelation....HOPEFULLY! For this, simply place the Desatascador in pos. 1, or the 'home' position as previously defined, for hours at a tme. This seems to work!

In the following section, the author will list the other effects he has personally experienced by using the Desatascador, and in the final section 8, some ideas for future work that might inspire research, worldwide.
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

Desatascador, part7

In this penultimate section, some side effects are discussed by the author. These are those experienced by the author but it should NOT be assumed that all MS sufferers following this self treatment will experience the same. It depends on the quantity of magnetite you have in the body and where this is located. Ask questions if in doubt using TIMS. Somebody else may have had or be experiencing the same or similar.

The list is as the author remembers because in all cases these symptoms are temporary and have existed for no more than a few days or weeks then disappeared since he began experimenting three years ago.

1. Moderate pain in ankles.
2. Pains various in lower legs, with weakness in knees
3. Sore tongue at night only
4. Affected voice and mild speech problems.
5. Mild and periodic random toothache
6. Increased flatulence
7. Coughing and choking
8. Moderate. Constipation and urinary retention.
9. Pains in fingers and mild arm pain
10. Mild internal pains
11. Nerve pains including spasms and cramp, particu;arly in legs.
12. Mild headaches

With his current degaussing and chelation he is at times experiencing the following

1. Moderate pain where magnetite is sited. Mostly at the top of legs in the groin area, but this is easily alleviated by training the desatascador over these areas.
2. Some numbness of fingers at night. This always disappears by the morning.
3. Occasional muscle cramps in the lower legs. This effect is minimised if the desatascador is trained on the lower spine for a short time, less than a minute
4. Some difficulty with starting to urinate. This is alleviated by training the desatascador around the bladder region, beforehand.

As magnetite is reduced so are all these effects.
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

Desatascador part 8

Where do we go from here?

The use of the Desatascador in the way described has begun to generate interest amongst other sufferers of Multiple Sclerosis. In order for a research body to further this, it is important to compile a large number of positive testimonials. That could be you, but in order to achieve such will need you to try it for yourself. I'm aware that you face the risk that for you, it might not work.
I can only appeal to you to try this based on the information given with the reasoning as explained.
There is no written guaruntee, as I'm sure you understand.

It is working for me after 34 years of the condition with much progression that has caused me to be almost bedridden for the last two years. I am still housebound but now my symptoms of diplopia, oscilopsia and lack of balance are reducing each day. I am looking forward to a much brighter future thanks to this self treatment, which I invite you to try.

If you are inspired, but have doubts or questions, don't be shy in using TIMS to myself, gristy56. Ask as much as you want. Don't think it's for others to ask, and do nothing. If you have questions, there are sure to be others with the same or smilar worries. I will try to answer all points raised.

Other conditions

It may well be that an overload of magnetite is responsible for a number of other health problems, which at the moment remain unsolved. It would be biased to name some here, as I have no experience of these, but you or someone known to you may have. Therefore, I invite you or they to try this method for youtself or themselves. I simply request that you inform me of results and indicate youe course of action as it unfolds. That way, we reduce the chance for errors or bad press that could result from misinterpretation.

Without prejudice, may I thank you for reading the eight parts of this post and to TIMS for their publication. Thank you too for all the questions and testimonials, good and bad that I have received, so far and I look forward to many more. Wishing you a speedy healing!

Don't grouse, degauss. If you can't chill out, chelate!

Simon Ewart-Grist.