Multiple Sclerosis Desatascador

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Re: Multiple Sclerosis Desatascador

Post by ElliotB »

I wanted to thank you for posting all that information. Hopefully at least a few here will try it and have success but I fear if the cure does not come in a pill, it is likely to be ignored.

For those interested, Gristy56's complete instruction can be found here:

http://www.thisisms.com/forum/general-d ... 30300.html

Please keep us up to date on your progress. I am still doing well maintaining all the improvements I gained since I started using the device.

If you are one of those willing to try this unique therapy, please post your results here:

http://www.thisisms.com/forum/general-d ... 30285.html
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

you are quite right in what you say. For your information. I have nearly degaussed both shoulders and my diplopia is much less now. I will of course inform you of further breakthroughs and remain at your service if I can explain anything further for yourself or those you contact.
Best wishes!
vesta
Family Elder

Post by vesta »

Dear Simon:

Thank you for the detailed exposition of your original theory which I find a very valuable contribution to understanding - and treating - the MS disorder.

First, as you have pointed out re the Zamboni trials, Zamboni was correct in seeing MS as exhibiting a problem with blood (fluid) circulation but his venoplasty solution – expanding the veins with balloons to enhance blood flow – doesn’t adequately address the problem – hence the « failure » of recent trials. He tried to put « all his eggs in one basket. »

I quote you as follows :

damage to the myelin sheath exhibited in MS « is caused by the tiny electromagnetic vibration of magnetosomes that are standing on the myelin supported by the Earths magnetic field. » Thus is explained the well known Latitude factor in MS epedemiology. The closer to the poles, the greater the risk of developing MS. « Yes the angle of 'dip' sets the angle to the lines of the Earths magnetic field at any lattitude. The angle of 'dip' at the poles is 90 degrees. Both the velocity of magnetosomes and the abrasion with the myelin depend therefore on the mathematical sine of the angsle of dip at the lattitude under consideration. Therefore the quantity of damage is dependant on the sine squared. It also depends on the quantity of magnetite, i.e. the molecular mass at the point of demyelination. Finally. it depends on the stength of electromagnetic field at say 50Hz. If it is too high it will break up magnetosomes into individual molecules which will be returned to the blood. »

As I understand your use of the desatascador, you want to break up the concentration of magnetite and direct the magnetosomes through the aorta towards the kidneys where they will be chelated and excreted from the body.

You recommend drinking cranberry juice to enhance blood flow since the magnetosomes are clothed in bacteria which may adhere to the vein walls. My experience with cranberry. : It is recommended for chronic cystitus to prevent the bacteria from adhering to the walls of the bladder so that they will wash out with the urine. I had understood the action to be on the walls of the bladder, not the bacteria ??? Anyway, I was taking one sachet of cranberry powder (cys-control) a day until my bladder and rectum ended up terribly inflamed, so I stopped. Just a warning not to overdo. Maybe the powder I took was too concentrated.

Also, right now my main problem is rigidity in my back/neck which probably obstructs the free flow of cerebro-spinal fluid, not the blood. I believe MS progression concerns principally the spine which is damaged as the body structure becomes increasingly disorganized. The autonomic nervous system runs through the spine.

Your theory takes into account the earth’s magnetic field as it impacts the human body. Bravo. It helps explain obstruction to free blood flow from WITHIN the vein. (Maybe of particular importance to vision problems.)

In order to get a personalized treatment I consulted my Applied Kinesiologist who has treated me since 1984 with success. She said the steel wool « pillow » tested negative for me which confirms my experience. Gave me a treatment pattern 2 times a day for 4 days and then recommended use of the device on tense areas like the shoulders as needed. Also, my main problem, especially since my fall late January is with CSF flow in the spine/brain.

Anyway, thank you for taking the time and trouble to present your theory/treatment.

Best regards,

Vesta
Jaded
Family Elder

Post by Jaded »

I came here looking to ask about diet and what might constitute a do-able Paleo and found this. So interesting!

I have lived in this house for 20 years with the bed in the wrong direction. Had my second relapse (of just 2) a few months after moving here. The bed in the flat when I had my first relapse was in the same direction. And I was using a microwave back then (circa 1990?).

Have been a regular user of hairdryers and microwaves (to my shame).

But I wasn't doing badly until about 6 years ago.

I think willingness to try increases directly with how much you can't tolerate the impact MS is having on your body. Might just have to give this a go!

Thanks for posting @ gristy56 and also thanks to the testers for the results they have shared
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

I wish you every good treatment by this method!
Simon
Jaded
Family Elder

Post by Jaded »

Thank you Simon
Jaded
Family Elder

Post by Jaded »

Simon

Can I ask if this will work if I don't move my bed? (apart from being too heavy to do alone, it doesn't work any other way in the room)

Mine has arrived and I will be doing step 1 tonight.

Thank you! Grazia :)
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

I'm sure it will. The point of facing East-West is to improve chelation. At least you know which way the bed faces! You may experience more nerve pain in legs and feet. It's more important that you try with the Desatascador, whichever. I think you will find the difference is great for you, if other replies are to go by! Please report using TIMS.
Best wishes and Good luck!
Simon.
Jaded
Family Elder

Post by Jaded »

I have a lot of pain in my legs and feet! :(

I shall let you all know how I get in and thanks again Simon!

Jaded
(Don't want to be Jaded anymore - want to be healed!)
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

Evidence, personal and other contacts suggest that you will heal yourself by this method but it will cause pain at times until the magnetite is adequately chelated. I will try to help you through this but bear in mind It is where I am at myself and I am continually making adjustments to the protocol but the result of daily improvements is slow so I cannot be certain if it's possible to cut corners with the healing process, at this time.

If you have problems effecting the eyes, in the form of double vision for example, then instant improvement can be acieved by wearing a tight fitting baseball cap lined with a thin layer of steel wirewool, and nobody will notice. It will atttract magnetite to the wider veins of the scalp and flow away more easily.

When you start using the desatascador, I cannot put it more strongly than to say - degauss and use FRC on your shoulders! It may produce leg cramps and muscle spasms, as it does me, but these will lessen in a few weeks, honest!
Simon.
Petr75
Family Elder

Post by Petr75 »

2020 Apr 7
International Cancer Center, Department of Physiology, School of Medical Science, Shenzhen University, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Rotating magnetic field ameliorates experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis by promoting T cell peripheral accumulation and regulating the balance of Treg and Th1/Th17
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32265343

Abstract

Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an autoimmune disease characterized by T cell infiltration and demyelination of the central nervous system (CNS). Experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis (EAE) is a classical preclinical animal model of MS. In this study, we found that rotating magnetic field (RMF) treatment exerts potential preventive effects on the discovery of EAE, including reducing the severity of the disease and delaying the onset of the disease. The results indicated that RMF (0.2 T, 4 Hz) treatment increases the accumulation of CD4+ cells in the spleen and lymph nodes by downregulating the expression of CCL-2, CCL-3 and CCL-5, but has no significant effect on myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein (MOG) specific T cell responses. Simultaneously, RMF treatment adjusted the imbalance between regulatory T (Treg) cell and T helper 1 (Th1) cells or T helper 17 (Th17) cells by increasing the proportion of Treg cells and inhibiting the ratio of Th1 and Th17 cell subsets. These findings suggest that exposure to RMF may improve EAE disease by promoting CD4+ cell accumulation into peripheral lymphoid tissue, improving the imbalance between Treg and Th1/Th17 cells. Therefore, as a mild physical therapy approach, RMF, is likely to be a potential way to alter the development of EAE.
https://www.eboro.cz
Petr75
Family Elder

Post by Petr75 »

NeuroCommunication Research Laboratories, Danbury
Successful treatment of multiple sclerosis with magnetic fields
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1305621/

Abstract

The present communication concerns a 50 year-old woman with a 15 year history of chronic-progressive multiple sclerosis (MS) in whom extracranial application of picoTesla magnetic fields (MF) produced a dramatic and sustained improvement in disability. In contrast, administration of melatonin (3 mg, P.O.) produced in this patient a rapid exacerbation of disability which was reversed subsequently by treatment with MF. It is hypothesized that the therapeutic effects of picoTesla MF involve the mediation of the pineal gland which is known to act as a magnetosensor. The report demonstrates, for the first time, the remarkable efficacy of weak MF in the symptomatic treatment of chronic-progressive MS and underscores the pivotal role of the pineal gland in the pathophysiology of MS. If confirmed by a larger cohort of patients, extracranial application of picoTesla MF may prove as an extremely efficacious, nonpharmacological modality for the treatment of MS.

----------------------------------------------------------
www.eboro.cz
https://www.eboro.cz
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

This is interesting. However, with an N = 1, it's just a random observation. If the author felt that melatonin was a problem for this patient, then how do we know that withdrawal of the supplemental melatonin didn't help?