Desatascador An informal, totally unscientific 'test'

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Desatascador An informal, totally unscientific 'test'

Post by ElliotB »

This post is in reference to Gristy56's "Desatascador" device.

Although Gristy56 has been posting information about his device for several years, these seems to be more interest now. I myself have received numerous private messages regarding this device. I plan on posting a short video on it soon and will provide a link once it is ready. It is really a simple device to use and costs a whopping $7 for two with free delivery on Amazon. Here is a link:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00V5 ... UTF8&psc=1

If you are in Canada, here is a link to the same product on Amazon CA:
https://www.amazon.ca/KLOUD-City-Hand- ... +Hand-held

But in Canada, the total cost is a bit higher $34 Cdn with free delivery. GST, shipping, the exchange rate and other taxes are likely to blame. Although at 5 times the cost, who knows the real reasons! But I can guess!

It uses 2 AA batteries and the batteries seem to last a long time - I have been using the device for around a month on the same set of batteries. I use it for about 15-30 minutes a day.

If you are using it or plan on using it, please post your results here. I believe I may be benefiting from it, the vision issues that I have had for 4+ years continue to improve and frankly is just about gone. The improvements began almost immediately after using Gristy56's device.

In any case, it would be interesting is others who try it have any improvements.
81Charger
Family Elder

Re: Desatascador An informal, totally unscientific 'test'

Post by 81Charger »

A video would be great, I have ordered one and will tell everyone my results. Thanks for your help it's greatly appreciated.

Glenn
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

Some thoughts...

1. The DC motor generates a magnetic field. How is this magnetic field different from one generated by a standard magnet? Assume the magnetic field from the magnet has the same field strength as the DC motor and it's orientation can match that of the field generated by the DC motor. The field of each could be mapped by using iron filings on a large white sheet of paper. I did similar activities in my primary school science class. It's fairly straight forward.

2. Microparticulate air pollution is fairly common especially in big cities. If magnetite particulates, which are often produced by combustion, did contribute to MS, then wouldn't MS be much more common?

3. The theory does little to address the north south latitudinal gradient of MS prevalence.
vesta
Family Elder

Post by vesta »

ElliotB wrote:This post is in reference to Gristy56's "Desatascador" device.

Although Gristy56 has been posting information about his device for several years, these seems to be more interest now. I myself have received numerous private messages regarding this device. I plan on posting a short video on it soon and will provide a link once it is ready. It is really a simple device to use and costs a whopping $7 for two with free delivery on Amazon. Here is a link:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00V5 ... UTF8&psc=1

If you are in Canada, here is a link to the same product on Amazon CA:

https://www.amazon.ca/KLOUD-City-Hand-h ... +Hand-held

But in Canada, the total cost is a bit higher $34 Cdn with free delivery. GST, shipping, the exchange rate and other taxes are likely to blame. Although at 5 times the cost, who knows the real reasons! But I can guess!

It uses 2 AA batteries and the batteries seem to last a long time - I have been using the device for around a month on the same set of batteries. I use it for about 15-30 minutes a day.

If you are using it or plan on using it, please post your results here. I believe I may be benefiting from it, the vision issues that I have had for 4+ years continue to improve and frankly is just about gone. The improvements began almost immediately after using Gristy56's device.

In any case, it would be interesting is others who try it have any improvements.
Greetings: I can predict the coming of an earthquake which I assume implies a sensitivity to changes in the magnetic field. Anyway, Gristy recommended sleeping on steel wool, which I did and it made me sick, so I stopped. I fear trying the destascador. Some thoughts.
Thanks, Vesta
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

If you felt sick it likely means that you were having some kind of reaction to it, which is potentially a good thing.

Consider what happens to people that who have never taken probiotics and start taking them, they usually end up with diarrhea and stop taking them because of the reaction. But ultimately the reaction is a positive meaning the body is reacting favorably to the beneficial bacteria in the probiotics. So the reaction you experienced could be a good thing. What specifically were you feeling?

I have not tried the steel wool in my pillow yet but do plan on it. I am using some on my head a couple of times during the day (about 1 hour or more per day) when I use my massage chair. I believe I am doing better overall. I cannot believe how much my vision issue has improved, actually as of today the issue is pretty much gone.

In any case, it makes sense to try the device as there is really no downside and it is extremely inexpensive. And it could work!

I wish to remind everyone that the device works exactly as Gristy56 describes and his theories make reasonable sense. For $10 and 10-20 minutes a day, what do you have to loose! I am sick enough to try just about anything that is not lethal. And I am smart enough to know that there is no proven protocol yet.

It will certainly be interesting to see if others have positive results too! Good luck!
Music
Family Elder

Post by Music »

Elliot,

Do you have to rest your head on the steel wool once it's under the pillow case or can it be just by the top of your head?

Thanks!
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

According to Grisy56's instructions:

"put 500g of steel wire wool in a plastic bag and put this inside your pillow on top of the pillow and finally turn your bed to face East-West."

I assume he meant to say to put it inside the pillowcase on top of the pillow.

I have not tried this yet but do plan on doing it soon. Can't be very comfortable though - I will need to figure this out...

A he recommended somewhere, I do put steel wool on the top of my head (still in the bag) during the time I use my massage chair, probably about an hour a day. What have I got to loose!
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

I just wanted to provide a brief update. I have been using the Desatascador for about a month. Within days of beginning to use the device, a persistent vision issue that I have had for about 4 years improved substantially. My vision issue has not returned. Needless to say I am thrilled.

Additionally I have noticed over the past weeks that my pain level and frequency (my nerve pain comes and goes, often having episodes 1 1/2 - 3 hours apart, with higher frequency and levels of pain at night) has improved substantially. I am experiencing a much lower level of pain overall and far fewer episodes per day. Until just a few weeks ago, I was woken up from my nerve pain typically 4-5 times per night, basically every 1 1/2 to 2 hours. It has been this way for over 4 years (hard for even me to believe). The past four nights I have managed to only have to get up once per night and with only minor pain in comparison to just a few weeks ago.

I would like to make two points. First I have no way of knowing for sure if the Desatascador is helping me or not. In fairness, I started using the Scalar Laser around the same time I started using the Desatascador. I also started to see a Chiropractor who I thought was helping me. I have been unable to see him in 3 weeks and now realize he was really not helping me, although he did introduce to the Scalar Laser and I am thankful for that.

A 2nd most interesting point about my usage of the Desatascador is that the vibration noise it makes has changed in the last few days. The amount of noise it makes overall is lower and there are certain areas of my body where it was quite active just a few days ago and is now much less noisy in those same areas and in some areas it is not making any vibration noise at all. This change in the vibration noise coincides with my improved sleep pattern. Perhaps the two happenings are related.

Obviously I cannot know for sure if the Desatascador is the reason in whole or in part for my improvement. Over the past few years, I have tried many different protocols, too many, and I felt many of them worked initially only to figure out after a brief period of time that they were not. I don't really care at this point as all I know is that I have improved substantially in recent days and weeks. More so than with anything else I have tried in years, so I am going to continue using it. If my pain returns, I will have my answer. If it doesn't, I will likely never know for sure the exact reason why I improved now. It could be the Desatascador, or it would be coincidence.

I hope others will try it as well and report their results. I will have a very basic video on the Desatascador posted shortly in a separate thread. Once it is on You Tube, I will post the link here and in that thread.
David1949
Family Elder

Post by David1949 »

I ordered mine on July 14. It isn't expected to arrive until August 24. Must be shipping it from China by camel caravan.
81Charger
Family Elder

Post by 81Charger »

David1949 wrote:I ordered mine on July 14. It isn't expected to arrive until August 24. Must be shipping it from China by camel caravan.
They haven't gotten any faster, I ordered mine August 1st and they are saying by September 13th.
Music
Family Elder

Post by Music »

I ordered mine a few days before you David and received it in about 3 1/2 weeks. Does it make a difference that we had it shipped to our company office instead of our home....who knows. My husband is an int'l freight forwarder and says it usually is slow from China unless you use a company like his...we didn't. Would cost more money too.

Only things that I've noticed so far are:

1) More tingling and an itchiness on my right side when the fan is used there.
2) Have noticed a different sound from the beginning to now from the Desatascador/fan.
3) The steel wool gives me a headache and I use very little. Have put it in the top two corners of my pillow. Have had very few headaches in my life.

I'm giving this a go...why not.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

For anyone interested in ordering the device, it can be order on Amazon with 2 day delivery ($9.83 for 2) for about $3 more than ordering from China ($6.99 for 2) which can take a month to receive.

To find the item, simply search for
KLOUD City fan
on Amazon.

Music, do you feel you are getting any benefits from using it?

Hoping to hear more from other users, don't be shy!
Music
Family Elder

Post by Music »

Hi Elliot,

I don't feel that I've tried it long enough yet?? No improvements thus far but I'm in a w/c and you are not. I think we will all be different???

How long did it take you to notice a change Gristy?

Fingers crossed!

Terry
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

David1949 wrote:I ordered mine on July 14. It isn't expected to arrive until August 24. Must be shipping it from China by camel caravan.
Maybe the giant jellyfish ate the camels?

ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

NHE, this is unlikely as in general camels can't typically swim except for the Kharai camel. The odds that the items were being delivered by the Kharai camel and that the Kharai camels had to swim in the ocean to make the delivery is unlikely. But you never know...

Are there even camels in China? I wonder...

Amazing picture, do you know where it was taken?