‘Desatascador’ Device Video now posted!

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Re: ‘Desatascador’ Device Video now posted!

Post by ElliotB »

I just tested the device with the meter I bought and the direction of the handle does not seem to affect the magnetic field BUT the direction of the pin definitely does. I suggest it be used exactly as Gristy56 recommends (with the pin to the right and the handle up where ever possible.

Also, I tested the original motor I started with a couple of months ago which makes the vibration noise Vs a new one I just started using a few days ago which had not been 'conditioned' and does not make the noise and there does not seem to be much difference in the magnetic field generated. If I understand Gristy56 correctly, the noise appears to be more of an aid to indicate where the magnetic particles are concentrated does not seem to affect the effectiveness of the device. Gristy56, can you confirm this please?

I also wanted to add that in some ways my overall condition continues to improve and the issues that have improved/disappeared have not returned.
David1949
Family Elder

Post by David1949 »

May I ask what issues have improved and by how much?
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

I had a vision issue for over 4 years which improved tremendously almost immediately (within about 3 days) - it is pretty much gone at this point and has not come back.

The level of my pain had dropped dramatically. Also, the frequency that I am experiencing pain has also lessened substantially. This started improving a few weeks after I started using the device. The change has been gradual over the past couple of months. I rarely have pain during the day at this point. Minimal pain at night - nerve pain typically comes out at night. I suffered terribly for years! Not so much any more. My sleep has improved because of these improvements, only having to get up once a night for the past week or so compared to 4-6 times per night for the past few years (EVERY SINGLE NIGHT) before starting the use of this device.

Needless to say I am a believer!

What has not improved is my level of disability - it is not terrible, never was, but has not improved/changed at all. I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Too soon at this point to know if these improvements are permanent - I can only hope and give it more time. I will have a better idea in a few weeks.
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

What I actually said was that there is most noise. I think that will be with the pin to the right so that below the level of the heart the handle should point upwards but above the level of the heart turn it round but not over. The handle will always point the direction you want the magnetite to move, right? If the veins are horizontal like between the shoulders and the centre of your body keep steering the Desatascador accordingly. That way this constraint is always met. I know this is quite difficult to visualize but will become second nature.

As I write, I am chelating more and more of the magnetite each day and seeing MS symptoms lessen. There is not much 'noise' produced anywhere by the Desatascador. If I try to test urine as before, there is no wah-wah sound now, only a slight 'ghosting' of the original sound. I still have some difficulty in starting the flow but this is improving because the inside of the bladder and urinay tract is less 'furred up' with magnetite, so to speak.
David1949
Family Elder

Post by David1949 »

I've been using the device for about 1 week now. There wasn't much happening for the first few days but for the last two nights the muscle spasms were really bad. It kept me awake for half the night. So I'm going to stop using it for a while and see if the spasm situation improves.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

David, how much time have you been using it each day?

According to a previous post by Gristy56:
"Because you are moving magnetite from one part of the body to another, you can expect 'nerve pain'. This is, in my case, muscle spasms or cramp or both! at the same time! Bear it, if you can. It is only a phase in the healing process."

My nerve pain has diminished tremendously.

It is probably a good idea to take a short break and then slowly reintroduce the Desatascador again when you feel a bit more comfortable.

Ultimately, if what you are experiencing and it is part of the healing process, it is good news for you!
David1949
Family Elder

Post by David1949 »

I'll try it again in a while but I'm hoping I'll be able to sleep tonight.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

Just curious, about how much time have you been using it per day?
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

It's just the same with me but it diminshes in time. If you stop using the detascador you will only delay the healing. Place the detascador with the pin to the right and the handle facing your chin in position 1 under a tee shirt at night and leave it there ALL night. It will remove from the blood magnetite.
David1949
Family Elder

Post by David1949 »

Yesterday was the 2nd day without using the device. I slept better last night with little spasm trouble.
It seems to me that the Desatascador is doing something but Maybe not what I want it to do. I'll give it another try but I'm going to use it early in the day, well before bedtime and see if that helps.

In answer to Elliot's question I've been using it in about the same manner Elliot used in his video. I used it maybe 5 or 6 times a day. I also ran it over the top of my head.

I have 3 criteria for deciding what treatments I'm willing to try:
1) It has to make sense. There has to be a reason for believing it might help.
2) It can't be something that might kill me or make me worse. ( So Cobra venom therapy is out)
3) The cost has to be reasonable.

Elliot and Gristy have given me enough reason to think it helped them so criteria number 1 is met.
At ten bucks the cost criteria is also met.
But the second criteria is the one I'm not sure about. Those spasms are real nasty. What if it caused those to become permanent?
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

Just to help put your mind at rest, I too have muscle spasms using the device but I find they can be almost eliminated if you train the desatascador on your lower spine. The easiest way is to roll on your side in bed and reach round. If you slide the device from the'home' position you will keep the pin in the correct direction. You will note it now points to the left which is correct. Use this way for the backs of your thighs moving it around quickly up and down and side to side.
Note how easy it is then to do a straight leg raise!
Be careful not to roll on the device or you'll break it!
David1949
Family Elder

Post by David1949 »

OK I'm trying it on my lower back now with the pin pointing to the left.
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

Good luck!
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

It's good to hear that your condition is improving. I don't think I mentioned anywhere in my post that treatment with the desatascador seems to follow a law of diminishing returns, in other words the improvement that you have experienced so far will only be matched with more improvement of the same level if the device is used twice as much now etc. I'm sure you understand.

Make sure you are chelating, not just degaussing or improvement will be hindered more!
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

I have been contacted by a few people with questions about the Desatascador device over the past couple of months.

I know it is hard to believe that this works, but for under $10 and a little bit of time, what do you have to loose? There really is no down side. And what if Gristy56 is right? After all, he may be!

I have asked others to try this device so we can help determine if this really works or not as a one or two person trial is really not representative.

Magnetic products are a big business! And are thought to offer many health benefits.

Remember those magnetic bracelets that were popular just a few years ago that made all kinds or health promises? Check this site out:

https://www.promagnet.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQ ... x7EALw_wcB

My point is simply that it is possible that this device really works. Who knows! But unless you try it, you won't know. The only thing predictable about MS is that it is not predictable. As someone here once said, it takes everything you have and then comes back for more. I for one am not taking any chances, and am willing to try just about anything that isn't known to be harmful. So really, what does anyone who tries this have to loose? If it doesn't work for you, you can just stop using it. And you will be out all of $10. On the other hand, it may be the best $10 you have ever spent!