SF1019

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
finn
Contributing Author

Post by finn »

Hi!

After long lasting disagreements with certain people I removed all my messages from ThisIsMS a year and a half ago. This was one of them:

- - -

When "goat serum" was first brought to our attention as Caprivax healingwell.com warned about it and provided a link to this article about Gary Davis' serum. Later I checked if there was a connection between Gary Davis and Daval International. This is what I found:

After Davis' permission to do a clinical trial with the serum was denied by the FDA, it was given to one AIDS-patient under unclear circumstances. The patient was "cured", and Davis got his share of media coverage.

In 1999 80 liters of the serum was found in the possession of Steve Migliaccio of Immuno Therapeutic International Inc. According to him "Davis had struck a business deal with London investment group Valentine Strategic Investements Limited". The company disputed Migliaccio's statement, but at that time the Managing Director of Valentine was a man named David Shotton. An year later a venture capitalist named David Shotton founded Daval International ltd.

- - -

Interesting topic. I stated then and I state now, "goat serum" now known as Aimspro is a scam.

I'm off again :-)

-finn

edit: fixing one link
Last edited by finn on Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
gwa
Family Elder

Post by gwa »

There is no doubt in my mind that it is a scam.

How many drug companies, besides this one, allow doctors to prescribe an unproven, clinically untested medication, to paying patients?

Furthermore, what kind of doctor prescribes such an untested med?

I have followed this drug for several years and have been struck by the fact that Aimspro users have implored the government to let it into the mainstream health system.

How many other drugs have been let into the health system without proper testing?

Angus, I assume that you have learned the necessity of diversifying your savings now. Sorry that you were caught up in the scheme.

gwa
angus

the con is world wide

Post by angus »

This same serum is being touted as a cure for aids in Africa, the same Davis serum!
Got caught by newsnight. See below for article

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/newsnight/20 ... men_1.html
JFH
Family Elder

Post by JFH »

finn wrote: I'm off again :-)
Good to see you back finn dont leave it so long next time :)
John
I am what I am
finn
Contributing Author

Post by finn »

JFH,

thanks for your message, but I think I just keep on lurking. It is so much easier ;-)

-finn

Btw, I'm sorry I was so angry I removed all my messages. There was a lot of good stuff in them.
Shayk
Family Elder

Post by Shayk »

Finn

I think there was a lot of great stuff in your posts and heartily agree with JFH,
Good to see you back finn dont leave it so long next time

Be well and take care :)

Sharon
finn
Contributing Author

Post by finn »

Sharon,

thank you for your comment. I really appreciate it.

Be well, too :-)

-finn

Btw, I don't promise anything, but maybe I could go through my old posts and start "finn's greatest hits" thread one day. We'll see...
dignan
Family Elder

Post by dignan »

Finn, I just want to echo what Sharon and John said. I hope you decide to post more often, and I like your "Finn's Greatest Hits" idea.
finn
Contributing Author

Post by finn »

Thanks, dignan!

IMO, you're definitely one of the writers whose posts have kept this board worth visiting for.

-finn
jon

Post by jon »

Hi All,

I posted these details over the weekend but there appears to have been a technical problem and some postings have disappeared from the site. So, here goes again.

Following my first posting and the reaction it recieved, I decided that I needed to carry out more research into SF1019 and Aimspro. Aimspro appeared to be well covered by other postings, so I decided to concentrate first of all on SF1019. With the help of an Ivestigative Journalist friend, I have incovered some disturbing information which we intend to pass to the relevant authorities, once we have completed our investigation.

Our investigations have led us all over the place, including the US, Mexico, Holland, London and Wales in the UK. It has uncovered details of individuals connected to SF1019/Argyll Group involved in multi million dollar fraud cases in the US and blackmail and conspiracy to murder in the UK. We have also managed to purchase a sample of SF1019 for analysis, without any doctors referral or instructions.

I will keep you posted.

Jon.
Brainteaser
Family Elder

Post by Brainteaser »

I also posted last week in response to jon's post but both posts were deleted due to a hardware problem, I'm told.

I started this thread sometime back, genuinely seeking information regarding SF1019. However, from what I can see, things are starting to look like the turf wars of organized crime. First we had 'Steamer' attacking Aimspro before fessing up that he was a stooge for SF1019. Now we have had a total of 3 posts on ThisIsMS from 'jon', all attacking SF1019. If 'jon' is not linked with Aimspro, then he might like to tell us what he has discovered from analysing the SF1019 sample in his possession. He might care to confirm what I have learned independently that SF1019 is a synthetic version of Aimspro and considered 5 times more effective.

Phil
TwistedHelix
Family Elder

Post by TwistedHelix »

Finn,

I thought I'd been watching this forum for ages, but I've never seen your posts, (or your angry exit!). You seem to have many interesting and valuable ideas, as well as knowledge, so please consider staying. 'Greatest Hits' would be good, 'Finn's Current Hit' would be better!

Dom.
Nemotoday
Family Member

Post by Nemotoday »

Hi Phil,

I also wonder what is going on as we seem (Tongue in cheek) to have an organized crime connection here on the very pro Aimspro Proventus website

"There is no reason that Good cannot triumph over Evil.

The problem is that the good people of this world would have to get organised along the lines of the Mafia to make it happen"!

http://www.proventus.org.uk/

Then we have a link to a "New Aimspro Bladder Trial"

http://www.proventus.org.uk/page5.html which unusually for a first page says very little. "

As I said tongue in cheek :roll:

The allegations being made by Jon, although not specifically against individuals are serious and I for one do not wish to see this board caught up in any dispute.

I wholly agree with you concerning the analysis of the SF1019 sample that Jon claims to have in his possession, which if published will clear things up nicely.

It will be interesting to see if you are correct in saying that it is a synthetic and not a biologic and we might get some idea of the molecular structure and likely mechanism of action etc .

I also note that Argyll are not publishing any court documents or making any comments relating to the dispute on their website and do wonder why Daval feel the need to do so.

Hopefully one day all will be revealed.
finn
Contributing Author

Post by finn »

Dom,

thanks for your post. I hope you know that I've learned to really appreciate your comments.

Well, I believe I already did the "greatest hits" part by starting the "Inflammation vs. neurodegeneration" thread. And I've been lurking here for ages now, so who knows, maybe someday I'll post something new again :-)

Be well.

-finn
"The great tragedy of science - the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact.” -Thomas Henry Huxley
jon

Post by jon »

Hi all,

I acknowledge peoples concerns regarding my postings and would like to state that I have no wish to involve this board in any kind of dispute. Apologies for causing concern as this was never my intention, I simply felt obliged to share the facts as I found them.

I chose to concentrate on SF1019 as my initial enquires into Aimspro raised nothing more serious than has already been exposed on boards such as this and the Sunday Times newspaper article, which many people are aware of and have referred to. Having discussed my concerns with an investigative journalist friend it is they who have taken this forward, as I do not have the time nor resources required.

Regarding the sample obtained, I am informed that it is biologic/goat serum and not synthetic. I intend to publish the full details as soon as I have them.

Jon.

Return to “General Discussion”