Zamboni/Zivadinov PRO/CON

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
1eye
Family Elder

Zamboni/Zivadinov PRO/CON

Post by 1eye »

Everybody seems to agree there is vascular involvement. Statistics show PTA, done right, on the right people, can help. "when PTA restored the
flow in the internal jugular vein in favour of gravity, 91% of patients did not develop new T2 MRI lesions (p<.007)."

A while ago it was shown when you change posture prone/upright it takes from 15-20 seconds in MS patients for blood flow to the brain to stabilize. I have found that if I do nothing for that time after a posture change, I do not fall.

I do fall if I do not wait. I am now recovering from a concussion due to such a fall. I don't know why this is not common knowledge.

Still riding recumbent trike, (check out vacation at Mont Tremblant http://pixnfilms.sullivanweb.me ) Still writing stuff related to blog, may turn into a book.

http://letters.sullivanweb.me

Chris Sullivan
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)
David1949
Family Elder

Re: Zamboni/Zivadinov PRO/CON

Post by David1949 »

From your vacation photos it looks like you are still leading a very active life. Good For you! :smile:

Dave
tzootsi
Family Elder

Re: Zamboni/Zivadinov PRO/CON

Post by tzootsi »

Great pics! I have always been curious about Mt Tremblant. It looks beautiful - very European. It looks like there is a paved bike trail? We frequently visit the Eastern Townships as there are miles and miles of perfectly flat, paved bike trails thru beautiful farm country. My wife had the CCSVI procedure done 3 times about 6 years ago. The first one did help for a few months. The other two did nothing. She is now on the Dr Coimbra vitamin D protocol.

Return to “General Discussion”