Young Plasma Clinical Trial for MS

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
SAW

Young Plasma Clinical Trial for MS

Post by SAW »

Our son was offered an opportunity to participate in the Young Plasma Clinical Trial for MS. Has anyone heard anything about it or been involved with it? We would appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,

SAW
frodo
Family Elder

Re: Young Plasma Clinical Trial for MS

Post by frodo »

Never heard of it. Please keep us updated.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Re: Young Plasma Clinical Trial for MS

Post by ElliotB »

How old is your son? What is his MS history?

Do you have info on the trial? There is not much info on the web regarding Young Plasma. Like many treatments, it sound promising!

I did find this article which has some basic info (Alzheimer's based):
https://www.alzforum.org/therapeutics/young-plasma

Have you considered having him take the supplement Phosphatidylserine which seems to offer similar benefits to phosphatidylcholine which I believe is the active ingredient in Young Plasma, is inexpensive, readily available in pill form and already has a fair amount of favorable 'science' behind it (regarding its safety and effectiveness). I have been taking it for several years.

There are also many commonly available 'simple' sources of phosphatidylcholine that he can consume now without the need for injections or the need to go through a clinical trial where he may or may not get the substance being tested.