Success with reversing MS

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
Danelle

Success with reversing MS

Post by Danelle »

https://hopevictoryoverms.blogspot.com/?m=1

I have been symptom free for 7 years. I was told I would be in a wheelchair very soon when I was diagnosed due to the large lesions in my brain. They have gone now and I have the MRI to prove it.
I have started the blog to help others and have shared everything I did.
frodo
Family Elder

Re: Success with reversing MS

Post by frodo »

Danelle wrote:https://hopevictoryoverms.blogspot.com/?m=1

I have been symptom free for 7 years. I was told I would be in a wheelchair very soon when I was diagnosed due to the large lesions in my brain. They have gone now and I have the MRI to prove it.
I have started the blog to help others and have shared everything I did.
Thanks for sharing. I think it could be due to the sugar restriction, or the dietary changes.
Danelle

Post by Danelle »

Thanks Frodo,
It has been an amazing journey of learning about the immune system and what can disrupt it. My proven nickel allergy, root canal bacteria, diet and stress were all contributors.

Kind regards Danelle
zen2010
Family Elder

Post by zen2010 »

Hello Danelle,

I'm glad for you.
However, your post reminds me that the common mistake from MSers is to believe that all MSs are similar...
Last edited by zen2010 on Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

I was symptom free for 8 years after my first attack. I didn't know I had MS and did nothing special. However, had I done something, then I could have claimed success using that treatment though it was just the natural course of the disease. A case study of just one person may be interesting, however, it's statistically meaningless. That's why phase III clinical trials involve hundreds of patients.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

NHE you are absolutely correct which is why there are so many claims of cures. Remission can last a very long time and certainly give the illusion of being cured. The reality at this point in time is that likely none of them truly work.

I doubt there is even anything established to determine how someone would be considered totally 'cured'.

Return to “General Discussion”