Are you man or ms?

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
gristy56
Family Elder

Are you man or ms?

Post by gristy56 »

Eliminating this condition by eradicating magnetite from the body works with the 'Desatascador' but it requires dedication for a considerable time. It is certainly not a one treatment process. However, if you follow the advice already given, you will see improvements immediately. That's my experience and that's why I recommend it.

To avoid the need to read much, I invite you to obtain the 'Desatascador' and to use it on both shoulders first. This will improve the circulation of magnetite through the head and will have improvements with eyesight and balance. Some temporary nerve pain may be felt in the legs and feet but this will disappear in a couple of days. Please feel free to write any questions, here!

Incidentally, I am not a doctor, nor benefit from the sale of this device at all. I have found the functionality of this quite by accident in an attempt to find the cure, applying my engineering expertise from 1979 and my short career in tranformer design that followed, finally terminated by M.S. in 1990.
zen2010
Family Elder

Re: Are you man or ms?

Post by zen2010 »

Hey gristy,

Have you ever heard about the psychological phenomenon called the Backfire effect?

It says: the more you try to convince people about something, the more convinced they become that you are wrong.

Maybe you should medidate about that :wink:
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

No, but I've just invented the back-back fire effect for people like yourself. The difference is that I am enjoying my healing after 35 years of MS with progression. Need I say more?
Perhaps you could meditate on that!
robbie
Family Elder

Post by robbie »

Hi Gristy 35 yrs is a long time, I'm hoping I'm still alive in 7 yrs. What was your highest EDSS score and how much have you improved?
Had ms for 28 yrs,
8.5 EDSS
SPMS, 54 yrs old
Taking it day by day
robbie
Family Elder

Post by robbie »

Gristy you there ? I'm curious to know how you are doing after so long.
Had ms for 28 yrs,
8.5 EDSS
SPMS, 54 yrs old
Taking it day by day
robbie
Family Elder

Post by robbie »

Easy to weed out bs !
Had ms for 28 yrs,
8.5 EDSS
SPMS, 54 yrs old
Taking it day by day
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

looks familiar 'please don't go trawling through that pesky years-long backlog of assertions followed by unanswered questions across multiple topic re-starts and across multiple web sites'
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.

Return to “General Discussion”